*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Karen Filippelli
  2. Others
  3. Shrunk In The Office
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221279-Giantess-The-Office/cid/ZB4NGS5ZF-Karen-Filippelli
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2221279
You are Michael and you get Shrunk in the office with all the female giants PLEASE ADD
This choice: Karen Filippelli  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Karen Filippelli

    by: radon
Karen finds out that Jim cheated on her with Pam and storms into the office to find jim and kill him. She couldn't find him so she decides to wait in Michaels office until Jim arrives to work. She storms into Michaels room wearing a shirt skirt and she goes to sit down on his chair but little does she know, Michael is on that chair all tiny. Karen doesn't notice and sits on the chair, causing Michael to get squished up against her asshole. "Michael is a dick so why not stink his room up a bit" Karen says to herself. Karen then let out multiple loud fart straight into Michaels face and he almost passes out. Karen finally notices Jim walk in to the office but she sees him shrunken to an inch tall. She gets a huge smirk on her face and quickly gets up from her chair with michael stuck to her ass and she picks jim with her giant hands and squeezes him and takes him back to the office, sitting down on micheals face once again. Karen puts Jim on the edge of the table and starts screaming at him for cheating. Jim tries to explain he didn't but she doesnt believe him and she gets furious. Karen picks him up again and shoves him down the front side of her panties. Karen gets up from the chair and micheals is no longer stuck to her ass. As Karen leaves the room with Jim in her panties, pam comes in with a store of farts and decided to release it in micheals office so she sits down on micheals face without noticing him, and sits there for hours just farting and sitting. Karen however, storms into the ladies bathroom with jim still in her panties and she goes into a cubicle and locks the door. She opens her panties and takes jim out who is wet from pussy juice and throws him into the toilet. Karen then takes her skirt and panties off and sits down on the seat and does her business. She takes a long stream of warm golden pee into Jim's mouth and then let's put a big shit onto Jim's head. Karen laughs and decided to keep him as her toy forever instead of flashing him. Karen takes him out of the toilet covered in her pee and shit and shoves him back in her panties and walks out.

You have the following choices:

1. Karen goes back to the office

*Noteb*
2. Karen goes over to erin

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 radon (UN: radman00711 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CaptainWard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221279-Giantess-The-Office/cid/ZB4NGS5ZF-Karen-Filippelli