*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Follow Kay to her room
  2. The Journey Begins!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222094-Giantess-House-Shrink/cid/2839819-Follow-Kay-to-her-room
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2222094
You've been shrunk in a house full of giant women! Giantess fetish interactive.
This choice: Follow Kay to her room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Follow Kay to her room

    by: Spaghetti
You were curious about the personality of the almost silent girl at the breakfast table, so you floated towards the bedroom that she went into. As soon as you entered through the doorway, you could see Kay sitting on a beanbag in the corner of the room, with her eyes fixated on a very thick book. As you approached her closer, you really began to admire the view that she was. She looked so calm and serene, yet she towered above you like a goddess. Her carefully manicured fingernails with a deep maroon polish flipped each page as if she wasn't even thinking about it, and her brow would occasionally furrow when she came across something interesting in the book. She was so much more calm than what you gathered about her other siblings, and it was a wonderful presence to be in... Until an alarm on her phone went off suddenly.

"Welp, I better change so I can go on that run with mom." Kay said, and she shot up from her chair, carefully placing a bookmark in her book, and placing it on the small table beside her. You were not quite prepared for her departure, and you ended up floating right in the way of her massive foot as she took a step forward! You saw five toes with immaculate indigo polish coming straight at your face, and with no time to respond, you were kicked right across the room, where you bounced into the wall and fell on the floor.

As you slowly stood up and gathered your bearings, you realized that after being kicked into a wall by a giantess, nothing hurt. You must have gained a lot of durability with your newfound shrinking! However, once you looked around, you noticed your new surroundings weren't the best. The first thing you noticed was the sour, cheesy smell that you immediately associated with unwashed feet, and then you realized that you aren't standing on the carpet, but an old, very used, pair of socks.

"Now where did I put my running socks?" Kay said, scanning the room with her eyes.

"Oh, there they are!" She said as she stares right at you. Kay quickly reached down and snatched the socks that you were standing on, and you held on for dear life. She raised them up to her face, but was suddenly hit by the smell.

"Whoo, these are still pretty sweaty from last time." Kay said, scrunching up her nose.

"Eh, who cares if my feet stink a little, nobody else will have to deal with them." She decided as she sat down on her bed.

You certainly needed to act fast if you want to avoid having a front row seat to the sweat show, but this girl was certainly captivating, and you weren't opposed to seeing more of her.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spaghetti (UN: drlaptops at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spaghetti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222094-Giantess-House-Shrink/cid/2839819-Follow-Kay-to-her-room