*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Journey Begins!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222094-Giantess-House-Shrink/cid/2836990-The-Journey-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2222094
You've been shrunk in a house full of giant women! Giantess fetish interactive.
Chapter #1

The Journey Begins!

    by: Spaghetti
One morning, out of nowhere, you woke up in a most peculiar place. You definitely weren't in your bed, and everything seems to be absolutely massive. This was certainly out of the usual, and you tried pinching yourself a couple of times to make sure you weren't dreaming. After a couple of seconds, you realized that you had shrunken down to the size of a gnat, and you were in some random house you'd never seen before! Part of you was afraid, but part of you recognized that living the life of a shrunken man had been a fantasy of yours ever since you were a teen! Far above you, you could see picture frames hung up on the walls, but you had no way of seeing who was in the picture. As you lifted your head, you noticed that your legs were lifting off of the ground. You had the ability to fly! Certainly not as fast as a gnat, but you could move through the air at a reasonable pace just by thinking! Whatever magic that was imbued inside of you was pretty damn convenient for this plot! After a couple of seconds of floating, you could make out the picture on the wall. Photographed were 5 of the most beautiful women you'd ever seen in your life, and below each girl was a name written in beautiful calligraphy. Clara, Catie, Rose, Jenna, and Kay. If they lived here, you must be the luckiest man on earth! It was then that you heard a noise coming from a different room.

"Hey everyone! Breakfast is ready!"

You floated through the air to find the source of the noise, and after about a minute you entered what appeared to be the kitchen of this massive house. You saw all five of these women sitting at the table with their meals.

Each of them seemed to be having a large plate of scrambled eggs and bacon, but the girl who you believe to be Catie also had what seemed to be a weird, brownish-green, protein shake next to her plate, where all of the other just had milk.

"So what are you girls going to do today now that school is over?" Said the mother.

"I'm gonna be putting those weights you got me for my birthday to use! Nothing beats the feeling of knowing how absolutely jacked you are!" Remarked Catie with excitement.

"I might try out a new pilates circuit that I found online if anybody wants to join me!" Said Rose with enthusiasm. Nobody responded.
"I don't know why I asked" She said dejectedly.

"Because I'm not stupid, I will be taking a nap until it's golden hour, and then I will leave all of my followers breathless as usual." Jenna said with a casual hair flip.

"I'm glad you are finding really valuable ways to use your time Jenna, you really are a go getter." Taunted Catie.

"Well at least I'm some musclehead freak like you!" Shouted Jenna.

"Girls! Settle down!" Clara said sternly. "Now Kay, I was planning on going for a run later, would you like to join me?"

"I'd like that." Kay said with a soft smile.

Around this time, all of the girls finished up their meals, and entranced by these giant, beautiful women, you floated all the way to the middle of the table. You immediately realized your mistake and frantically tried to float as fast as you could out of the family's eyeline.

"Wait a second." Said Catie squinting her eyes at you, and leaning slightly forward.

BBBRRRRRRRVVVVTTT! A long bassy fart erupted from Catie's ass and reverberated on the chair beneath her.

"HAHAHA That one was a monster! Sorry ladies, it had to be done." Giggled Catie.

She then stood up and left with her parting gift impacting every other member of the table. Everybody else exited the blast radius as quick as possible to avoid smelling any of that demon that just left Catie's ass, and as you floated atop the table inhaling the disgusting, meaty, sulfuric smell of Catie's last meal, you realized that it may be harder to get noticed than you thought it would be. You are pretty damn small, and someone would really have to be focusing on you to realize you were there. Maybe getting out of this situation alive will be more difficult than expected, but also living your dreams of spying on these giantess beauties could be more attainable than you thought. All of these thoughts raced through your head as you decided where you wanted to go next.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spaghetti (UN: drlaptops at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spaghetti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222094-Giantess-House-Shrink/cid/2836990-The-Journey-Begins