*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Customer Service
  2. More Stories
  3. Body Swap Anthology
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224261-Chaotic-Body-Swaps/cid/2977411-Customer-Service
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2224261
Bodies are Swapped, chaos is unleashed
This choice: Customer Service  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Customer Service

    by: Hobbitking
Get It Done Services is an over the phone service that offers advice on any task, form installing software to changing a tyre and even support in the kitchen. Their company motto was "If you can't do it, we'll do it for you."

What most customers didn't know however was that the support team could swap bodies with them when given permission to make the over phone support a lot easier. The staff are trained professional and usually handle this swap with care, though this doesn't rule out the odd mishap or two. The customers can also be unpredictable when they swap, causing damage to themselves or the office equipment.

When a swap takes place, the employee must notify their supervisor and head to the calm room. Another employee will take the call should their co-worker need any further assistance or if that body is not capable of doing the job. When the task is finished they'll swap back to their original body.

The swapping technology isn't known outside the company and all employees and clients must sign NDAs. The company is being used as a way to test the technology while also making money. Still some details have managed to make their way out and as such rival companies as well as government agencies seek to uncover the truth.

Now who should this story focus on?

You have the following choices:

1. An Employee

*Noteb*
2. A customer

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hobbitking (UN: hobbitking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hobbitking has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224261-Chaotic-Body-Swaps/cid/2977411-Customer-Service