*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Trina Vega
  2. Victorious Girls
  3. Welcome to Hollywood Arts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224968-Victorious-Giantess-and-Shrinking/cid/2857165-Trina-Vega
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Icarus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2224968
Based on the Nickelodeon show. A spiritual revival of I <3 Band's Victorious interactive.
This choice: Trina Vega  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Trina Vega

    by: Icarus
Trina Vega lay on the red couch in her LA home, lazily watching television. The doorbell rang, and Trina called out, "You'll get it!" to her little sister, who was in the kitchen.

Tori grumbled and made her way to the front door and opened it, giving Trina a scowl while she continued to watch TV.

"Trina, it's a package for you," Tori said, picking up a box and closing the door. "It's from Sky Store."

Trina sat up, her interest piqued. She took the box from her sister, which indeed had the Sky Store logo on the side. Tori peered over her shoulder while she opened the box.

Inside there was an assortment of odd items, though some were instantly recognizable, such as a whoopee cushion.

"What did you order?" Tori asked, clearly perplexed by the contents of the box.

"It's a Prank Box. It's full of stuff I can use to mess with people. You know Mandy Dehaney?" Trina asked, while rifling through the box's contents.

"Uh, yeah, I know of her," Tori said, eyes still fixed on the curious contents of the box as Trina pulled several things out. She took a seat next to her sister and began inspecting one of the set aside objects pulled from the box.

"She just started dating Ian Jensen," Trina explained, setting more things to the side.

"The senior?" Tori queried, while reading the label of some prank toothpaste that apparently turned your teeth neon green for twenty-four hours.

"The senior," Trina confirmed. "I want to date him, so I have to humiliate Mandy in front of him so he'll dump her, then he can date me."

Tori looked skeptical, but decided not to say anything. "Some of this stuff seems really weird, is it all safe?"

"Yeah yeah I'm sure it'll be fine," Trina said dismissively, pulling out something interesting.

What did Trina find?

1. A bottle with red liquid inside. Labeled as a shrinking serum.

2. A bottle with blue liquid inside. Labeled as a growth serum.

3. A strangely-shaped metal pistol that looks like some sort of sci-fi ray gun.

You have the following choices:

1. Shrinking serum

2. Growth serum

3. Strange ray gun...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Icarus (UN: philiputian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Icarus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224968-Victorious-Giantess-and-Shrinking/cid/2857165-Trina-Vega