*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jade West
  2. Victorious Girls
  3. Welcome to Hollywood Arts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224968-Victorious-Giantess-and-Shrinking/cid/2864903-Jade-West
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Icarus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2224968
Based on the Nickelodeon show. A spiritual revival of I <3 Band's Victorious interactive.
This choice: Jade West  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jade West

    by: Icarus
Jade West was at her locker in Hollywood Arts, putting some books away. She was approached by a man with a package under one arm and a clipboard in the other.

"Jade West?" the man asked her, looking unsure as he approached.

"Maybe," she replied, indifferently. She hardly even looked at him, preferring to ignore he was even there.

"I've got a package from Sky Store for you," he said, a little nervous. Even some grown adults naturally feared Jade, she just had that effect on people.

Upon hearing what he said, however, her demeanor changed. She looked at the man, with a smile of excitement. "Ooh, my scissors," she purred, suddenly enthusiastic. Well, enthusiastic for Jade. This seemed to make the man even more nervous.

He cautiously handed him his clipboard, saying, "I need your signature...p-please." Jade took the clipboard and quickly scribbled something and handed it back. He handed her the package, and then looked at his clipboard. The line she was supposed to sign had a couple of harsh expletives instead of her name.

"U-um, ma'am, you're supposed to sign your-"

"Go!" Jade barked, cutting the man off. He bolted in terror, completely intimidated by the scariest high school girl he'd ever met.

"Nice shorts!" she called after him, with a smirk. Jade quickly opened her Sky Store package and was delighted with its contents. It was a complex set of four-headed scissors. Quite the complicated design, but it looked intimidating, and if operated correctly, could cut four things at once. She was delighted.

But the box seemed awfully big just for her scissors. Investigating it, she noticed there was a smaller box inside, of which her scissors were lying on top of.

There was a note tucked to the side, so she pulled it out and read it. The gist of it was since the scissors were such a pricey and unique item, they were offering her a free premium item to try and entice her to join their premium membership and get discounts on items such as her scissors, or gain access to items such as the one in the smaller box. Jade rolled her eyes, but decided to check it out anyway

When she opened the box, what was inside?

1. A bottle with red liquid inside. Labeled as a shrinking serum.

2. A bottle with blue liquid inside. Labeled as a growth serum.

3. A strangely-shaped metal pistol that looks like some sort of sci-fi ray gun.

You have the following choices:

1. Shrinking serum

2. Growth serum

3. Strange ray gun...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Icarus (UN: philiputian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Icarus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224968-Victorious-Giantess-and-Shrinking/cid/2864903-Jade-West