*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Growth Serum
  2. Jade West
  3. Victorious Girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224968-Victorious-Giantess-and-Shrinking/cid/2868681-Growth-Serum
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Icarus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2224968
Based on the Nickelodeon show. A spiritual revival of I <3 Band's Victorious interactive.
This choice: Growth serum  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Growth Serum

    by: Icarus
Jade pulled out a glass bottle filled with a blue, transparent liquid. The bottle's label said, "Growth Serum" and in smaller letters beneath, "Blueberry flavored!" Jade rolled her eyes. At the blueberry part, because she intrigued by the thought of some sort of growth potion.

"I wonder if you work..." she muttered to herself, wondering how she would find out. She figured she would slip some in somebody's drink and see if anything happened. Or she could just drink some herself, she wouldn't mind being taller. But how much taller? She'd be pretty happy as either a goth amazon or a goth giantess, but knowing what would happen first would be ideal.

What does Jade do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Icarus (UN: philiputian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Icarus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224968-Victorious-Giantess-and-Shrinking/cid/2868681-Growth-Serum