*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gwen Martin
  2. Character slots
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226717-Girlzilla-Giantess-Monsters-20/cid/2868545-Gwen-Martin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2226717
A revival of my old Girlzilla Giantess Monsters Story. New rules and updates! Read and add
This choice: Free slot 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Gwen Martin

    by: PenSlayer5
Name: Gwen Martin

Kaiju Name: Marco-Girl

Age: 18

Height: 68ft

Appearance: Gwen is a fair-skinned girl with neck-length blonde hair and blue eyes. She's also has a very athletic build.

Powers: She has enhanced senses and can easily spot people on the ground despite her size. She can also lift three times her own body weight.

Clothes if anything: She's normally seen wearing a crimson red bikini and red eye mask.

Side: Good

Background story: Gwen was an average girl living in Dice City when one day there was a meltdown at her father's job at the chemical plant. She managed to get him to safety at the expense of being exposed to lethal levels of radiation. Miraculously she survived and the resulting radiation caused her to grow to a titanic size.

Additional info: Ever since she became a giant, Gwen decided to use her new stature to the city's advantage. It all started when she stopped a bank robbery and ever since then she'd become the city's resident superhero. Her parents and sister helped sew up her costume and she's been a crime fighter ever since.

You have the following choices:

1. Fight crime with Gwen

*Noteb*
2. Superhero's aren't your thing

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PenSlayer5 (UN: penslayer5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
UltimateGiantess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226717-Girlzilla-Giantess-Monsters-20/cid/2868545-Gwen-Martin