*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Koyukizilla, The U.S. secret weapon
  2. Character slots
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226717-Girlzilla-Giantess-Monsters-20/cid/2870454-Koyukizilla-The-US-secret-weapon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2226717
A revival of my old Girlzilla Giantess Monsters Story. New rules and updates! Read and add
This choice: Free slot 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Koyukizilla, The U.S. secret weapon

    by: UltimateGiantess
This new story takes place in the Haruka universe: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive...

Name: Koyukizilla
Kaiju Name: Koyukizilla (that is literally her name)
Age: 9 in appearance (in reality age 2-3, but has a mentality of an older girl)
Height: 160ft
Appearance: Has long black hair down to her shoulder, pale skin, and wears a pink bra and panties combo as a outfit among other outfits, the dna also curves the body a bit also, red eyes
Powers: Has the same powers as Haruka, but instead of a atomic breath, she has fire breath that she inhales and exhales, and can also hit fireballs as well. Much more feral and monstrous.
Clothes: Pink bra and panties
Side: Good, but there is a huge rivalry with Japan, so somewhat neutral also
Background story: Koyukizilla isn’t really a human at all other than appearance. She is a pure on kaiju, with dna from a human being up-merged with the meteorite fragment that hit somewhere in the desert. It wasn’t long after the world knew about Haruka, so U.S. wanted to make a monster themselves but one they can control. That is where someone went Dr. Frankenstein and use human cloning (weird sci-fi shit) and the meteorite energy to create a young girl kaiju. The test was a success, and their monster was made. The U.S. did a lot more experimenting with the girl, like using a chip inside of her to control her, and have her train in being a monster and a weapon. And it was a massive success, but there is always concern that she is not really human, and the lady who gave her DNA to use to make her. Dr. Shea Tetlor, bonds to her like a mother as she couldn't Have children on her own, and wants her to be more of a true kid or what not. Koyukizilla bonds with her a lot, and actually spends time with her, learning to be more human in spite of her downside while keeping her monster side in check. Start learning human life, etc.

Additional info: Big one, she cannot talk at all. She can only roar, growl, snort, etc. she is much more monstrous and feral, but around certain people, she is a sweet gal. Given she is a weapon often use for missions, she is extremely destructive. Enemies fear her for sure, as nothing can stop her. Lives in the desert at Area 51.

Her mother Pic: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mega...

Big rivals to Japan as U.s perfected their weapon mostly
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UltimateGiantess (UN: giantlolikaiju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
UltimateGiantess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226717-Girlzilla-Giantess-Monsters-20/cid/2870454-Koyukizilla-The-US-secret-weapon