*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226717-Girlzilla-Giantess-Monsters-20/cid/2871910-Koyukizilla-in-NYC
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2226717
A revival of my old Girlzilla Giantess Monsters Story. New rules and updates! Read and add
This choice: Special training  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Koyukizilla in NYC

    by: UltimateGiantess
“Testing simulation code 112H93.” Said by a female voice in the computer just as some sort of strange device begins to activate. “Ready for some special training my lovely monster? Gonna join you.”

Nods her head in acknowledgement

“Good, Koyukizilla, you are gonna love this new training device. It’s called Virtual World, here, we will simulate various simulations or objectives and locations, and remember for this training session, don’t feel bad if you mess something up here, it’s our first time doing this new training session.”

She growls happily

“That’s my girl.” The woman said, and suddenly, a bright light flashes in the area.

/

NYC, Daytime

New York City is as busy as always, with people going about their daily lives. Kids going to school, adults going to work, and all on the very busy booming streets of this great city.

A woman was out by an empty dock herself just walking towards the ocean just as it begins to shift violently. The brown hair scientist (remember the link of the previous chapter) look on her binoculars just to see the water beginning to rise as the being erupts. “Right on time.”

The pillar of water erupts to reveal the 9-10 year old body figure of a young black haired pale skin girl with red eyes and a curvy body, with nothing but a pink bra and panties outfit. Towering over buildings in NYC, Koyukizilla roared just as she turns her attention to the lone woman on the docks. The woman was Shea herself, an adoptive mother figure for Koyukizilla, whimuse her own DNA to help make her, giving her a psychic bond with her. While the military wants to purely use Koyukizilla as a weapon, Shea wants her to have as much of a normal life as possible, and even explore having fun in other ways.

“Koyukizilla, I am down here.” She’s yelled on her microphone.

Koyukizilla roared just as she bends down and grabs the woman with her hand, being careful not to crush her. She brings her up to her face and smiles just as she places her in her shoulder. “Alright, here is what we are doing today Koyukizilla?”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UltimateGiantess (UN: giantlolikaiju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
UltimateGiantess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226717-Girlzilla-Giantess-Monsters-20/cid/2871910-Koyukizilla-in-NYC