*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Leumya, The Kaiju Police
  2. Character slots
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226717-Girlzilla-Giantess-Monsters-20/cid/2875307-Leumya-The-Kaiju-Police
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2226717
A revival of my old Girlzilla Giantess Monsters Story. New rules and updates! Read and add
This choice: Free slot 4  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Leumya, The Kaiju Police

    by: UltimateGiantess
Name: Leumya Temitazi
Kaiju Name: Mega-Leumya, Mega-Lily, Kaiju Girl
Age: 18
Height: Normal height of 5’6 to 220ft
Appearance: Long dark blue hair that goes to her shoulders, brunette eyes, a white bikini outfit (her powers are strange and will actually be adaptive on her clothing but if often in that), a hot body also
Powers: Unlike Haruka and Koyuki who usually have beam and fire attacks, health regeneration, roars, and big height. Leumya’s power goes way beyond that. For starters, she can adjust her height at will, all the way to a max of 220ft tall. She also has all of the powers that both Koyuki and Haruka has, but actually has full mastery of her abilities. She is also seen to absorb electricity for food, and can adjust her body’s clothing and skin to adapt to any situation. Reportedly they are many strange new powers for her to discover, but that is the basics of it for now.
Clothes: https://cdn.donmai.us/sample/59/70/sampl...
Side: She is good, but also more on the neutral side on some other ends, as you will see
Background story: Leumya Temitazi is a scientist and soldier at the K.M.U. Kaiju Management Unit, that was formed by the world governments in the wake of both Haruka and Koyuki being made. Leumya trained hard to be in the program as she has seen the failures of the Japan trying to contain Haruka (remember she isn’t evil), and the U.S. taming of Koyukizilla, a kid who was barely a kid age but has the body of a 10 year old and a mindset of one so young. While she knows those monsters aren’t evil by any means, she does feel that they need to be controlled so that they aren’t used as weapons, or become a danger to the public. Also, she wants to make them become more like heroes as well, and have them not be seen as monsters to the public, as if more could be it there because of those meteors, then she felt that something should be done to get them to learn what they are doing and to use their powers for better, and to also find a way to contain them if they go berserk. She also wants to become a kaiju herself, so she can become a superhero that the world needs, and feels that she can do it better, and one day she was selected for testing on the meteorite energy transfer. It hasn’t worked on men, but she was a female and the first older one to succeed in the testing, and then sum. They were flaws with Koyuki and Haruka, as they only took a fragment of the energy from it when they absorbed it, Leumya absorbed every last bit of it. Of course, that means the transformation, but it also means that there is way more to Leumya than they know. She also learns she can change her clothing looks at will, absorb electricity for food, and that is in addition to the usual kaiju powers. There is much more to Lily, but let’s just say that the world has its first anti-hero, if not evil, but first kaiju police.
Additional Info: She works in various cities, but usually lives in New York City. Given her abilities, she can adjust her height at will, and is very well respected for not destroying stuff recklessly and is seen as a good hero among the community. She does the superhero stuff of stopping criminals, helping people in need, and what not, but she also wants to stop Koyuki from being used as a weapon, and to start making Haruka more aware of the damages that she causes unintentionally. She also does lots of testing for the government and other stuff. Leumya wants to be seen as a hero, and not just some monster, though she has an exception for the rule with children, as they are her biggest fans. She is a friend with Haruka and Koyuki also, but also a teacher to them. Btw, she went into the forest immediately after high school with high grades.

This story is set in the Haruka and Koyuki universe, and its more serious than the two, as its an older giantess and actually has more adult stuff in it. Links below for Haruka and Koyuki.

https://www.writing.com/main/interactive...

https://www.writing.com/main/interactive...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UltimateGiantess (UN: giantlolikaiju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
UltimateGiantess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226717-Girlzilla-Giantess-Monsters-20/cid/2875307-Leumya-The-Kaiju-Police