*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Virginia
  2. Other
  3. USA
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228612-Alien-Invasion/cid/3123947-Virginia
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by T
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2228612
You are a breeder type alien sent to earth to control as many people as possible.
This choice: Virginia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Virginia

    by: rijako
Spiraling far off course, your ship slams into the ground, the meteorite landing deep inside a forested area. After waiting several hours, you feel the approaching footsteps of a bipedal animal, most likely a human! When they stop outside your meteor, you activate the release mechanism, and the rocky mass cracks open with a dramatic hiss. You get a glance at your first potential host while the smoke hides your form, and you see that it is a human female, with light colored hair. Her mouth is open in a round shape, obviously entranced by the extraterrestrial meteor, and you make your move to take your host.

Shooting your tendrils forward into that orifice, the human reacts to the sting of the barbs as they sink into her flesh, and she rears back in fear and pain. Pulled with her, you retract your tendrils rapidly, your lighter body pulled towards her still open lips, and you slide your insect like bulk into her mouth. Using your insect like appendages, you push yourself deeper into her mouth, and with a crunch, begin to burrow upwards to your target, her brain. At the same time, your targeted host trips on a branch, falling backwards and striking her head. Knocked unconscious, she no longer puts up any resistance as you finish the process of taking a host - that is to say, burrowing to her brain, and shooting tendrils into it to take control of it.

As the shaking and quivering inherent to taking a host subsides, you can feel the presence of your host's mind inside the space you now own: she was Allison McMillian, aged 18, recently graduated from high school. A resident of Lynchburg, the memories from this host were rapidly incorporated into your growing sentience, rapidly assimilating knowledge of humanity, cultural norms, and the planet that were far more detailed that the basic overview you were given. With somewhat stiff movements, unused to controlling a bipedal mammal, you climb to your feet, brushing off your new body. In the coming hours, your proteins and DNA modifying enzymes would go to work on making her a prime Breeder, though with her status as a popular cheerleader, you would have to be covert with your changes for the time being. In the meantime, it's time to go home; your host's parents would be worried if Allison's hike took too long, and the process of infesting her took quite a bit of time.

Where do your parents live?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rijako (UN: rijako at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228612-Alien-Invasion/cid/3123947-Virginia