*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Diana the Daycare Worker
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231755-The-Corruption-of-the-Pokemon-World/cid/2911219-Diana-the-Daycare-Worker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2231755
You are pulled into the world of Pokemon. Soon after, things start getting... lewd there.
This choice: An adult woman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Diana the Daycare Worker

    by: TomSketchit
Diana sighed as she came home, dropping off her purse, happy to be back after a long day of work at the daycare center she worked at. She loved taking care of kids, but they were such a handful sometimes... thankfully, her own children were older now and didn't need as much attention. The woman, in her mid-50s, paused as she noticed a game cartridge sitting out in the open. How strange, she thought, as it wasn't like her kids to leave something like this sitting around. A quick glance showed it to be some Pokemon game. While she had never gotten as into it as her kids had, she had watched them grow up with the series and enjoyed how happy the franchise made them. She did think it was odd that her teenage son and daughter were both still playing it, but she didn't judge that much.

Chuckling, she reached out to pick it up, wondering where they even were since neither had come out to greet her, only for a blinding flash to engulf her as she touched the cartridge, leaving the living room empty once it faded.

Diana gasped and sat up in a bed, wondering where she was, why she didn't recognize the room she was in, or why she was dressed in unfamiliar clothes. As she investigated, she would be struck with a series of revelations that shook her to her core, making her question the reality of her situation.

She was in the Pokemon universe. She was a single woman, and she had apparently been regressed back into her 30s. She had no children. She worked as a Daycare Worker for Pokemon.

Diana didn't know what had happened, why she was here, or even what she would have to do to get back... but she didn't let this break her. For now, she would do her best to adapt to this new world and try and find some way to get back to her family. A part of her wondered if, perhaps, her kids had found their way here as well and were in their own new lives, but she couldn't dwell on theories right now. For the time, she would live out this new life and keep an ear open for any possibilities.

Months later, Diana had adjusted quite well. She took the basic knowledge she knew from years of being around her Pokemon fan children and filled in the gaps as she went, soon knowing enough about this world to pass herself off as someone who lived in it. Surprisingly, running a Pokemon Daycare wasn't much different from working at a human one, albeit with a bit more fire breath than she was used to. She almost felt disturbed by how easily she fell into her new role, as though she were becoming complacent with her new life here.

And then, one day, things would begin to change...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomSketchit (UN: tomsketchit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231755-The-Corruption-of-the-Pokemon-World/cid/2911219-Diana-the-Daycare-Worker