*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231951-Acquiring-Powers-8/cid/KDYFL8VHY-Jessica-stops-by-the-break-room
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2231951
The eighth installment of the trait swapping series.
This choice: Jessica stops by the break room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Jessica stops by the break room

    by: Empyre ♡ Erotica
         Meanwhile, Kelly, Liam, Ellie and David, nearly a quarter of the Wilko staff all sat at the Wilko breakroom table on their first fifteen minute breaks before Jessica motioned into view by the entrance. Kelly adjusting her makeup in a small hand mirror on a chair across from Liam, immaturely balancing his chair onto both back legs as he listened to music, David, who was on his phone awaiting a text response from a girl who ghosted him a week ago, and Ellie across from David, on her phone chatting with a friend from across the pond.

Eyeing the four, Jessica was feeling bold, horny, and experimental, so it was the perfect opportunity to really test her mettle as she raised her hand in the air towards the four and clutched it into a fist as she saw about swapping the four in unison.



         Things started spiraling out of control quickly as both Liam and Kelly, facing each other, shot out of their chairs. "Oh God what the heeelll", Liam bemoaned, clutching his stomach, unbeknownst to him, Jessica had swapped Kelly and his torsos. His old normal boyish bod gave way to Kelly's almost two decades worth of a squishy stomach forged by a pregnancy with a matching gold belly piercing and accompanying small love handles. "Oh luv wha.." was all Kelly could mutter as she dropped her mirror and peered inside her shirt with horror and amazement, as not only did she instantly lose about 20 pounds of belly fat, her prized melons that had nursed her nine year old sank into her chest, and popped OUT of Liam's in front of her! "Oh..oh I feel like I'm gonna.." Kelly said before passing out into her chair causing David to lurch to catch her before she fell over. "Fuck! Fuck! I'm turning into a bitch! Someone do something!" Liam moaned, his sensitive new nipples ached from behind his clutched fists as he bemoaned to David and Ellie, still at the table, stunned into silence before, they both started hobbling up from their chairs, sweat pouring from David's face, Ellie bright red as the both groaned in union at each from across the table, their changes had only just started.

"I..I don't think I'll-We'll be much help.." David said as his complete upper body planted itself onto the table in a downward dog position as his ass took on pounds by the second from Ellie, his donor, who could only whimper and clutch her rapidly shrinking ass, her nails clawing at the underside of the table in no avail.

"Oh..oh gawd.." David shrieked in Ellie's voice. His Adam's apple had vanished along with the seams of his tight black Quarter Roy's as Ellie's booty had violently pushed it's way to it's full proportions, much to Ellie's chagrin, as a tear dropped down her cheek. Her panties had fallen down past her company skirt and smooth legs and onto the floor with nothing holding them up. Her quiet whispering then took on a basey tone with a new lump growing into place in her throat.



         Snickering to herself at the entryway, Jessica felt like a kinky, evil goddess. Knowing there would be no consequences, she helped herself to a few good probes of her glistening cunt in her slacks as she watched the events unfold and finish. A fact Liam first took notice as he ripped off the headphones still on his head and pointed an accusatory finger at Jessica. "You bitch, you did this to us!" Liam hollered, causing David to sleepily motion his head up from off the table and Ellie to open a tear filled eye at her. "Fix us now or so help m-!" He said as he ran at Jessica, his new unwieldy D-Cups sloshed about wildly in his shirt before Jessica stopped him in his tracks with another swap.

N-No! you bitch! Liam bemoaned as he vainly looked past his new boobs and somewhat pudgy stomach to cup both hands at his bait and tackle slipping away from him into his body and out into the thong of Kelly's unconscious body. "Which bitch were you talking about, luv? Me or..you?" Jessica said dramatically, pausing before snapping her fingers, causing everybody before her in the room, including the new bitch boy in front of her, to be stripped of their awareness.



         Blinking twice, Liam had in an instant forgotten about everything, ignoring Jessica, he had gone back to balancing on his chair, scatching his right tit in the process while combing though Spotify. Looking further around, David was back to scanning his texts for a response from the girl who had ghosted him while adjusting the wedgie his dark green briefs were giving him from his now poor posture. Ellie had quickly tossed her panties into the trash while now back on the phone this time with her boyfriend. She had totally forgotten why she'd even bothered with knickers today she was still feeling hot and bothered from last night, and lastly, Kelly was still unconscious, now taking a lazy nap before the second half of her shift. Her new cock was the only sign of life as she dreamed of blowing a fat load in her hubby's mouth.

Laughing at the absurdity of it all, Jessica removed her fingers from her tight cunt and casually wiped them clean between her cleavage as she casually marched along, deeper into Wilko.

You have the following choices:

1. Jessica casually carries on

*Noteb*
2. Follow one of the swapped four's new lives

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Empyre ♡ Erotica (UN: empyre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231951-Acquiring-Powers-8/cid/KDYFL8VHY-Jessica-stops-by-the-break-room