*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A sweet dream...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232106-Sibling-Rivalry-Revived/cid/2902161-A-sweet-dream
by Jack91
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2232106
This is a revived story that was taken down years ago. Changes have been made.
Chapter #1

A sweet dream...

    by: Jack91
You were walking through a meadow field alone... it was a lovely day with piercing sky blue clouds and 100 F heat. You noticed this woman, blue eyes, blonde hair, lovely curvy body, walking through the field until she see's you and stops.

You wall towards her but she backs off, gesturing for you to follow her while licking her lips slowly. Enticed, you do as she asks and she leads you to an open patch of grass where she lies down, lifting up her sky blue skirt slightly.. you lie down next to her and she puts your hand between her legs and then pulls you in for a kiss.

You were immediately erect, you thrust your tongue into her mouth as your lips locked together but as that happened.. *FFFRTTTTTT* a barely loud noise followed by a foul tasting gas flew from her lips into yours. You immediately recoiled and started coughing. Then you woke up, there was no hot blonde smooching you, it was Tonicha's huge ass in your face with her asshole directly over your mouth... she burst out laughing.

"Hey bro! I got plenty more of those ready if you want!" she shouted out but you pushed her off. Still laughing, she left you alone from then onwards for the rest of the day. 8am. You had school in an hour.

As you got ready and left the house, you pondered over what ways in which you could get her back... the weather outside was just about the same as in your dream, you had only left the house and you were already sweating bricks..
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack91 (UN: jack91 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack91 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232106-Sibling-Rivalry-Revived/cid/2902161-A-sweet-dream