*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You decide to get very sweaty
  2. A sweet dream...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232106-Sibling-Rivalry-Revived/cid/2902164-You-decide-to-get-very-sweaty
by Jack91
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2232106
This is a revived story that was taken down years ago. Changes have been made.
This choice: You decide to get very sweaty  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You decide to get very sweaty

    by: Jack91
It was PE day today. A prime time to get extremely sweaty and torture Tonicha with your stink... you think to yourself that you could ambush her, tie her up and force her to sniff your feet until she gives in and licks them clean... yes.. that was your plan for today.

You pushed yourself extra hard throughojt throughout the day, you even went jogging on your lunch break. You avoided your friends, they knew about your rivalry with Tonicha and they would be able to tell she got you good this morning and taunt you over it..

When several people throughout the day commented on how you needed to spray some deodorant on yourself, you knew your task was complete. As you got home, you remained wary of another ambush... you headed straight into your room and grabbed 2 of your 4 ropes you had hidden. Then came the task of looking for Tonicha... something was definitely up because she was nowhere to be seen or heard.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack91 (UN: jack91 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack91 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232106-Sibling-Rivalry-Revived/cid/2902164-You-decide-to-get-very-sweaty