*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/2915490-A-Polite-Pred
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2232425
You make a discovery while at a zoo after hours: the animals become horny anthro ladies.
This choice: "... be eaten?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Polite Pred

    by: TomSketchit
Jeremy sat in awkward silence as he processed what she'd just asked, the relaxed atmosphere quickly turning tense for him.

"What?" he responded simply after a long pause. Cloud nervously chuckled at that, shaking her head.

"Right, sorry, that was too forward. I should probably explain. So, one thing we've found is that, for some reason, the curse on this place gives all of us one ability in particular: the ability to swallow large things whole and squeeze them into our bellies, among other things. We mostly do it to each other or intruders - we get a lot of people trying to break in, we think that's part of the curse too, that it just draws people here so that we can toy with them - but, you know, sometimes we like to play with our night watch friend."

She shrugged awkwardly, giving him an attempt at a reassuring smile.

"So, you're asking me to die in your stomach... because it's fun?"

"Oh!" she exclaimed laughing a bit. "Oh no, you won't die. I mean, technically you will, but you won't feel any pain and will magically wake up perfectly fine the next morning! Most people don't remember what happened here after they 'respawn', or if they do they just think they had a weird dream and never come back. But we've found that night watchmen always seem to be the rare exception of someone who remembers everything night after night."

Jeremy sat in silence, unsure of what to do now or to say. It didn't sound so bad, but was he really going to risk dying in some anthropomorphic wolf's stomach just to make her happy... and to satisfy his own curiosity, admittedly.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, Jeremy. I won't be offended at all. Though, I'll warn that most of the other girls are less polite and won't ask before grabbing you to gulp you down. I'd hope that they would go easy on you on your first night, but you never know with some of them."

Thinking it over, he finally gave his answer:
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomSketchit (UN: tomsketchit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/2915490-A-Polite-Pred