*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/2917193-Gizelle-seems-to-grow-before-his-eyes-draining
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2232425
You make a discovery while at a zoo after hours: the animals become horny anthro ladies.
This choice: Gizelle seems to grow before his eyes, draining his size to make him small.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Gizelle seems to grow before his eyes, draining...

    by: TheOneAndOnly
The gazelle seemed to ponder what she’d do with her human prey, putting a hoof-like hand to her snout, before deciding. Her eyes widened and she grinned, “I’ve got it.”

She smirked and seemed to stare at Tyler intently, he found it a bit weird as she just stared at him with a smug grin. But then he noticed something… Gizelle’s face was going up-and-up, ascending into the sky. Then it dawned on the young man… she wasn’t growing bigger, he was getting smaller. He shrunk and shrunk until Gizelle’s already massive frame was nearly titanic compared to him. Poor little Tyler was now only about six-inches tall and laid in the palm of her hand. The smug look on Gizelle’s snout only grow, “Well, don’t you look cute. Even more tiny and puny than before… and you were already pretty pathetic to begin with, all things considered.”

She brought her other hand down and teasingly poked and prodded him, “Hmm, now what to do with you?”

Tyler chuckled nervously, “G-grow me back?”

Gizelle cackled and licked her chops, “Oh, dream on sweetie!”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheOneAndOnly (UN: poopexperiment at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/2917193-Gizelle-seems-to-grow-before-his-eyes-draining