*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/3224888-Queenie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2232425
You make a discovery while at a zoo after hours: the animals become horny anthro ladies.
This choice: Queenie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Queenie

    by: hdhdhndns
"If I had to chose it'd have to be Queenie."

"The boy knows what he likes." Queenie steps forward, putting heavy emphasis in the sway of her hips. Tina and Gizelle, both a little disappointed, take interest in photographing the encounter. In response to Queenie's advances Tyler begins to step backwards. Queenie literally leaps on the opportunity by pouncing on top of Tyler. As the two of them fall to the ground, Queenie buries Tyler's face into her breasts.

Tyler tries fighting his way out of the smothering grip but it only tightens in response. "I always love a good fighter. How about we get started?" Queenie releases her grip on Tyler's head, leaving him pinned simply by her massive breasts. She then removes Tyler's shoes before inserting his feet into her awaiting pussy which quickly grips and pulls in Tyler up to his heels. Queenie then sits back releasing Tyler from underneath her. "You better catch your breath now. You're going to need it." Tyler attempts to pull feet free to no avail. "That's the spirit Tyler!" He is pulled in another foot.

"I really have some homework that I need to do," Tyler pleas.

"Well you should've thought about that before you came back here" replies Queenie who pulls him in up to his knees. "At this rate you're not going to get anywhere." Tyler redoubles his attempts to pull himself free from Queenie only for her pussy's grip to tighten. "Oh yes! Keep it up!" The hungry lips continue making their way up Tyler's body who tries pulling at the ground, or pushing off of Queenie's legs.

The lioness begins playing even more with her prey. She playfully squeezes Tyler with her thighs before pulling him in up to his chest. Queenie grabs Tyler's hands to play with her own breasts as she consumes his chest over the course of a minute. Finally Tyler's head is pulled into Queenie's hungry vagina leaving only his arms outside. Queenie satisfied takes a deep breath and leans back. "That wasn't half bad Tyler. You certainly made for the tasty meal." Tyler tries twisting his body and wiggling free from Queenie's vagina to no avail.

Tyler's world is flipped upside-down as Queenie stands up. "Hope you enjoy your stay Tyler," Queenie announces as she pushes the rest of Tyler into her pussy, sealing him inside.


Does Tylercontinue trapped within Queenie? or does he wake up at home?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue the night

*Noteb*
2. Wake up at home

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hdhdhndns (UN: hdhdhndnd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/3224888-Queenie