*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/3015982-Filmed-Fetish-Fuel-for-the-Fool
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2232425
You make a discovery while at a zoo after hours: the animals become horny anthro ladies.
This choice: The anthro ladies have a little 'photoshoot' with Tyler  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Filmed Fetish Fuel for the Fool

    by: TomSketchit
Gizelle tossed the recorder to the lioness, then held Tyler up with ease as her friend recorded. "Well, since you're so keen on shooting a little movie of us, why don't you introduce yourself, kid?"

Tyler struggled against her, refusing to answer, until she leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Play along with us, and maybe we'll let you out of here without gurgling away inside of us this time, brat..." He gulped, not wanting to go through with that again, and looked to the camera.

"M-my name is Tyler..."

"How cute! Nice to meet you, Tyler! You already know me, Gizelle. So let me get you acquainted with my good friends here!" With that, Tyler was tossed to the ground, dazed from the impact, only to see a massive shape descending towards him as the fat hippo's massive ass planted down on top of him, nearly crushing him from her sheer weight.

"This is Tina! Isn't she just a sweet dear? How's the new cushion, Tina?" Gizelle mocked.

"Oof, bit bony for my tastes honestly..." the hippo sighed while shifting from side to side on top of him. "I mean, I could crush him into a pancake without even trying. If I wanted to suck him up my ass and let him stew in my intestines for the night, I just know he'd go up without a fight. And there's just no fun in that, is there?"

After letting him squirm a bit, she pulled off of him with a huff, stomping away. However, as he caught his breath and gasped for air, something else planted onto his face: a pair of huge tits. The lioness had pounced onto him and was now laying chest-side down on top of him.

Gizelle, now filming, spoke again. "And this is Queenie! She's a frisky one, I tell you what! Why, how many humans have you had sex with since you came here, girl?"

"Mmm, more than I can count! You know I love a good, hard lay..." she purred in his ear while grinding against him. "Thought his one does seem too small for my tastes anyway. If I fucked him, I'd definitely just end up eating him with my pussy afterwards; he'd definitely scratch my itch better that way than with whatever little dick he must be packing."

She continued to hump and smother him for another few minutes before pulling away as well, grabbing his shirt to lift him up, only to push him back to Gizelle as she tossed the camera to Tina.

"So, little man... enjoying your trip to the zoo~?" Gizelle teased, holding him close while licking her lips.

"Please, just let me go... I'm sorry... I-"

"Oh, come on, none of that! We're all just having some fun here..." Gizelle interrupted with a shake of her head. "After all, if you came back here after last night, surely you must remember what I did... and I bet you liked it."

"Wh-what?! No! I-I just came here to get proof that-"

"What, proof that we're walking, talking animals at night? Good luck with that, kid."

"What do you-"

"You'll find out soon enough. For now though, what should we do with you next?"

Tyler gulped as he realized the three were closing in around him, dreading what they had planned.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomSketchit (UN: tomsketchit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/3015982-Filmed-Fetish-Fuel-for-the-Fool