*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/2950885-Sandi-the-Giraffe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2232425
You make a discovery while at a zoo after hours: the animals become horny anthro ladies.
This choice: "Sandi the Giraffe!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

"Sandi the Giraffe!"

    by: Shemp
If Gizelle was massive, then Sandi was GIGANTIC. How nobody outside the zoo never seemed to notice the towering anthropomorphic (and quite SEXY) giraffe is probably due to the weird magics that fuel this place. Though to be fair, all Tyler could see of her, right now... was her immense and shapely ass.

"Hey! Sandi!" hollered Gizelle, waving up at her friend. The Giraffe turned towards the two of them... and sure enough she was STACKED.
"Oh hey there girlfriend!" giggled Sandi as she knelt down to get a better look at the gazelle. "I see you've gotten a bit more height to ya... " chuckled the sexy titan. "So, who's the lucky guy?"
"Just a cute little intruder I found!" replied Gizelle as she puffed her immense chest out to show Sandi. The giraffe smiled and looked at the now tiny Tyler.

"Ooh? You don't say?" she cooed in interest, her vast face getting more and more closer to the small human. "I never get to catch any of them... and play with them." to this the gazelle giggled.
"Sorry Sandi... if you want... you can have him now." offered Gizelle, to this the giantess brightened up immensely.
"REALLY?!" she gasped, clapping her hooved hands together happily.
"Yep. Really really." replied your curvy captor as she gently took you out of your comfy cushiony prison. The giraffe practically squealed with delight as she held out her massive hands.

"HE'S SO CUTE!!!" whimpered Sandi with joy as Gizelle placed you in her palms. Suddenly a long blue tongue slid out of her mouth as she gently licked you. Your new handler moaned and cooed as she inspected your body with her tongue.
"So whatcha gonna do with him?" asked Gizelle to which the giraffe pondered.

It had been so long since she got to play with a human... what should she do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shemp (UN: superxash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/2950885-Sandi-the-Giraffe