*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Panther Puffs
  2. List 1
  3. Our Story Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233667-Living-Mascots/cid/2914448-Panther-Puffs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2233667
A strange phenomenon is changing people into sexy brand mascots and rewriting reality.
This choice: Someone changes into the mascot of the brand of cereal they're eating.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Panther Puffs

    by: TomSketchit
Pete sat at the little table in the middle of his apartment's kitchen, pouring the milk into his bowl of Panther Puff cereal, watching the little balls of sugar, corn, and artificial chocolate flavoring bob and float in the milk. Honestly, he'd never tried this brand before, as it was relatively new, and on top of that, he wasn't usually a cereal type of guy. But, his room mate had bought it, he didn't feel like making anything else for breakfast, and it was sitting right there at the table.

He sat down and took his first spoonful, noting the lean yet athletic panther man on the box. Pete chuckled, wondering if there was already porn of this character. He'd been online enough to know what the internet did to animal characters like this; drawing them with huge cocks and muscles, or shipping them with other, similar characters, or even genderbending them and giving them huge tits. He found the whole thing kind of funny, in a disturbing kind of way. Shaking his head and brushing some of his wavy black hair out of his eyes, he looked at the mascot again as he took another bite. He had to admit, he admired her figure: That wavy hair, those head-sized breasts, the sexy cock of her hip as she stared out with seductive yellow eyes.

He giggled to himself as he lifted his spoon again, only to accidentally spill some of his milk onto his cleavage, feeling the cold liquid sliding down between his round tits. "Oh, shoot!" he bemoaned in a heightened tone, jumping up to grab a paper towel, wide hips swaying instinctively as he moved. Quickly, Pete had it cleaned up and gave his titties a shake, purring as he palmed them. "There we go, girls~..." With a strut, he returned to his seat, scratching the dark fur on her neck before lifting up the bowl to drink the rest of her sweet, chocolatey cereal milk. Her long, puffy tail swayed happily as she savored the flavor of her treat, one hand on the bowl and the other slipping between her legs to rub at her hot kitten. She didn't know why eating her favorite food, the cereal she represented, made her so horny, but she certainly didn't complain.

Pamela Panther stood up, stretching out her naked, furry body with a yawn. Then she smiled, knowing that today was going to be another great day of being a cereal mascot. The tall, busty panther licked her lips, as...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomSketchit (UN: tomsketchit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233667-Living-Mascots/cid/2914448-Panther-Puffs