*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233667-Living-Mascots/cid/3420640-A-new-restaurant-owner-wants-to-succeed-but-th
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2233667
A strange phenomenon is changing people into sexy brand mascots and rewriting reality.
This choice: A new restaurant owner wants to succeed, but there's too much competition.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A new restaurant owner wants to succeed, but th...

    by: Kingtlove
Eve had big problem in her life after her mother go for retire and left her in the charge of fast food restaurants that was in her family since the 80's.
At first she was very optimistic about it but after time she realizes how big responsibility it is, problem with Eve restaurant is that it didn't much changed in it since opening her in 1980 year although food quality served like burgers fries fried chicken and pizzas was incomparable with competition they were more popular that Eve's.

When Eve was thinking how to made her restaurant more popular her gaze fell on picture of restaurant mascot the very large ...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kingtlove (UN: kingtlove18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233667-Living-Mascots/cid/3420640-A-new-restaurant-owner-wants-to-succeed-but-th