*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/2917230-Class-ended-What-now
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2234425
One day you unexpectedly shrink and have to survive around some (rather gassy) giantesses.
This choice: Class ended...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Class ended... What now?

    by: Random Anon
You checked time again on your phone just to be sure on where to go, and realized class had actually just ended, a mild surprise, but a welcome one regardless. It had all been so utterly boring that you just wanted to get out of there asap and forget about it. The wait for summer vacation seemed to drag on and on endlessly, and yet, a rational part of you knew it was pretty close, and you were just too impatient for it. However, your phone buzzed, snapping you out of your thoughts and you got a text message...

[Paths]

Text message from Jen: Jen just messaged you, asking you to help her study History and Biology, subjects you're pretty strong at, and by the look of it, it seems it'll be just the two of you. While you appreciate your personal time, most stuff easily beat it, and spending time with Jen was so high in your list that it wasn't even a contest. Without giving a second thought, you head towards the school library.

Text message from Lillian: Lillian just sent you a message, asking if you had any plans for the day, though you were pretty sure she knew you didn't, and that asking was more or less a mere formality for her to come to your house and hang out, which was still a pretty good way to spend the afternoon. Depending on how you played your cards, you could even get Jen to tag along.

Text message from an unknown number: Now, this is a bit weird. You're a fairly reserved person, and sometimes you get messages from acquaintances or acquaintances' acquaintances, but the way the message called for you was a bit odd, but it didn't sound threatening, nor like a prank. You wondered if someone wanted tutoring for some specific subject, in which case you could get a few bucks to buy nice stuff. Then again, it can be literally anything...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Random Anon (UN: randomanon202 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Random Anon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/2917230-Class-ended-What-now