*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mandatory 'choose your path' chapter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/2917123-Mandatory-choose-your-path-chapter
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2234425
One day you unexpectedly shrink and have to survive around some (rather gassy) giantesses.
Chapter #1

Mandatory 'choose your path' chapter

    by: Random Anon
The alarm in your phone goes off and you groggily wake up with a long yawn. You actually had a good night's rest, so technically you're all in good health to face the day, though that doesn't mean you're terribly excited about it if it's some boring stuff, like one more school day. Then again, whether it's school or not, you look forward to spending more quality time with Jen, your crush. And deep down, you enjoy Lillian's endless teasing, although letting her know that would be borderline suicidal, or a very risky bet (although you could also argue that the reward would be incredibly high too). You soon get out of bed and go take a nice, cool shower before you get dressed.

You make yourself a nice breakfast, you're pretty much by yourself since your parents constantly travel around the country because of their job, though depending on the time of the year, you may or may not be fully alone. You look at your phone, as you have no idea what date it is today...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Random Anon (UN: randomanon202 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Random Anon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/2917123-Mandatory-choose-your-path-chapter