*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2922273-Step-into-my-candy-store
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: Step into my candy store!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Step into my candy store!

    by: JOOSHER
It was just over a week ago since the mysterious new candy store opened in the middle of town. The store, called Candy Store of Wonders or just called Wonders for short, had raised some questions in the community when it first opened. No-one had heard of the brand or its apparent owner, Wanda Wonder. And considering the quality and the amount of original products on offer, there had to be some kind of production facility somewhere. But there was no information on where it would be, who owned it or if it made candy for other stores than just Wonders. But all of those mysteries had soon become ignored, as now the only question people had about Wonders was what will I buy next.

Now on Wednesday morning as the store was opening it's doors for business, our protagonist entered the store.
It was...

Mindy Price, a 21 year old employee. Mindy took the job so she could pay her rent, and is very happy with her high pay and the free "samples" she gets. She isn't the most responsible person, as she often comes in late to work and spends money on not the most useful things, but she still tries her best at work. Mindy is a very social person and loves partying. She also greatly values her appearance and always wants to look her best. Mindy is a tall pale girl, with long straight brunette hair. She is busty, but when gaining most the weight tends to go to her stomach. She currently weighs around 160 lbs.

Caroline Hughes, a 30 year old customer. Ever since Wonders opened Caroline has been coming to the store almost every other day. She doesn't know why but she just can't resist coming in and buying as much candy as she can. She works at a library near the store, so it isn't very difficult for her to come to the store on her way to work and back home. Caroline used to be quite athletic and eat healthy but now that she has become a repeat customer of the store she hasn't been visiting the gym and most of her meals consist of chocolate bars. Even in the short amount of time the store has been in town, she has already managed to put on some major weight, but she seems oblivious to her new unhealthier lifestyle. Caroline a shorter woman with dirty blond hair and glasses. She is bottom heavy and that's where most of her weight tends to go. She currently weighs around 200 lbs.

Wanda Wonder, the 42 year old mysterious owner of the store. No-one really knows who she is, but Wanda has quickly become a very popular member of the community. Her kind and motherly attitude has made almost everyone in the town like her, that and the different candies everyone is starting to become addicted to. While she acts kind around other, she is a very serious woman when on her own and is very hesitant to reveal anything regarding the secrets behind her business. What exactly is she hiding and is there actually something sinister going on behind the scenes at Wonders? No one knows but her.
Wanda is large darker skinned woman. Her breasts and butt are quite large, but they are nothing compared to her hefty and round stomach. She has long curly hair, that has been dyed white and red like candy cane. She currently weighs around 340 lbs.

Or perhaps it was someone else. Maybe another customer or employee. Or someone else entirely.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Employee Mindy Prince

*Noteb*
2. Customer Caroline Hughes

*Noteb*
3. Owner and mystery woman Wanda Wonder

4. Someone else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JOOSHER (UN: joosher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2922273-Step-into-my-candy-store