*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More Stories!
  2. More Stories!
  3. First set of stories
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2923977-More-Stories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: More Stories!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More Stories!

    by: JOOSHER
The gluttonous critic
Angie Mendoza is an up-and-coming food critic, who has been gaining notoriety for her unique way of reviewing restaurants. Unlike other critics, who just sample multiple meals, Angie orders close to everything she can from the establishments she visits and then eats nearly all of it. Some are claiming her reviews shouldn't be valued, as she is nothing more than a fat glutton, who gives great reviews to any restaurant that can satisfy her immense hunger, instead of basing her reviews on the quality of food.. Restaurants on the other hand seem very happy with Angie's tactic, as it brings them good publicity as long as they can keep her fed. Angie never actually planned on becoming a food critic, but now that she is one she is having a blast. Even the fact that she is constantly getting fatter doesn't bother her, as it just means she now has more place for food in her gut.


World fattening wish
Sofia was enjoying the cheat day of her diet one night, when she unknowingly made a wish that would affect the whole world. The next morning when she woke, she discovered that women all over the world had fattened up, including herself. Now Sofia, and everyone else, has to figure out how to live in this new world, where every woman is overweight and very very hungry. How will Sofia react to her new body? Will she realize her wish caused all this? And how fat will she and everyone else in the world get?


Fantasy love for the overweight
In the magical fantasy land of Esharia, the elven king is ready to pass down the crown to his son, prince Castien, but on one condition. Castion must get find himself a woman to marry. The problem is that Castion has a secret preference for overweight women. But this far all the princesses and the noble women who have tried to court have been too skinny for Castion and he has turned them all down. Castion eagerly wants to be king but also desperately wants to find himself a fat wife. Maybe he will come across someone fitting his preference or he will be able to convince someone who is interested in him to fatten up or use other, possibly magical, means to get what he wants. Castion doesn't mind if he has to marry someone who isn't an elf or isn't part of nobility as long as the woman he eventually marries is as big as possible and also is deeply in love with him.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Story of the gluttonous critic

2. Story of a world fattening wish

3. Story of fantasy love for the overweight

4. More stories!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JOOSHER (UN: joosher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2923977-More-Stories