*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Interfering one to many times...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235206-Pokmon---Ashs-shrunken-adventure/cid/2921425-Interfering-one-to-many-times
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ajg
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2235206
A tale of what happens to Ash when he get's shrunk, and who ends up finding him first...
Chapter #1

Interfering one to many times...

    by: Ajg
"Pikachu, use thunderbolt!"

Watching a clip play out as a boy and his pokemon in question struck one of the countless drones of Team Rocket, Giovanni sighed as he saw the looks of shame written over the various faces of his grunts.

"Is this really what keeps impeding our operations? A boy with an unevolved Pikachu? This is unacceptable!" The mob boss called out angrily. Sensing the rage rolling off the regal man, most of the varying grunts stepped back a bit as to not be caught in their employer's wrath.

Looking back at the video again as he studied the boys face more, the older man shifted his gaze to one of the admins beside him. "Make him disappear. I don't care how. If I see this one interfering with Team Rocket's ambitions again, then he won't be the only ones I'll take care of personally." Giovanni hissed before turning back around as the multitude of monitors changed from the most recent clip of the organization's failure to various maps showing the different regions they were stationed in.

Leaving the room in a single file, the two admins who oversaw their boss's plans were the last to leave as they approached one of the scientists they worked alongside. "Dr. Zager! You're in charge of this. You heard the boss. Create whatever you want to take out this trainer. Do it with whatever means you need. The number of funds is of no matter to how much this boy's cost us. Do I make myself clear?" Ariana announced before walking away with her fellow admin, Archer.

Making his way back to his lab, the scientist set out to create his new device. He already had a plan in mind that was foolproof. If giant machines and weapons didn't work to stop this boy, then something a little smaller would do the trick. Something that would make him, a little smaller to be exact...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


Coming too slowly as his vision blurred, Ash stared up at the sky with a lingering headache as he watched the clouds passing by. Why was he on his back? Leaning up slowly, the raven-haired trainer groaned before rubbing his forehead.

"What the heck happened?" He saw some kind of light and then, he was on his back. This was weird... But, so was everything else now too...

Looking around slowly as he tried to register what was going on, the trainer's eyes widened as he saw the massive landscape he was now in. It was a forest, and the trees were all around him... But, they were gigantic!

Gawking at the sheer size of the different oaks and flora around him, Ash could only shake his head. "What is with this place Pikachu? Pikachu?" Looking around as no reply came, Ash soon began to panic. Where was his partner pokemon!?

Standing up quickly, the perturbed boy looked all around but there was no sign of his pokemon anywhere... or his Pokeballs. He was completely alone out here... Wherever here was...

Wracking his mind as he tried to remember what had caused him to end up here, Ash thought hard for an answer... It was slowly coming back to him... But, what was it?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ajg (UN: grimmwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ajg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235206-Pokmon---Ashs-shrunken-adventure/cid/2921425-Interfering-one-to-many-times