*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The First Day of Your New Life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235425-Unaware-Shrinking-Curse/cid/2923466-The-First-Day-of-Your-New-Life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing · #2235425
A man cursed to be 3in or less in an unaware world and unable to die as he suffers.
Chapter #1

The First Day of Your New Life

    by: Mary shrink
Jim groaned as he woke, his head felt like it was filled with cotton. As he sat up, the 20-year-old rubbed his head and tried to remember what happened. He’d been hired to baby sit for Mrs. Martens, watching her 16-year-old daughter Jess, her 6-year-old daughter Milly, and 3-year-old son Nile for the weekend while their mother was away at a business conference in the city.
Jim had baby sat for them a fairly often in the past, since he himself was 16. He was mostly called in now for the younger kids, but this time he was also supposed to make sure that Jess stayed home and studied since she was failing one of her classes in school and her mother wanted her ready for the finals next week. He especially needed to keep an eye out for her boyfriend incase those two tried sneaking around together while Mrs. Martens was gone.
As for the other kids, Milly was already off on summer vacation. She was recovering from a minor summer cold, so she hadn’t been allowed to go to a sleepover with her friends this weekend; plus, her mom didn’t want her at someone else’s house while she wasn’t nearby. The girl was a bit of a tom boy sometimes, but she still liked playing with dolls and things. Jim had always found her to be a bit weird.
The final child under his care this weekend was little Nile. He was the only one Jim actually liked. He was fairly quiet for a baby and he slept well when put down for a nap. He did still have to wear diapers, especially at night since he had little control of his bladder or bowels. The worst part was that he had a tendency to put his favorite toys and small bugs in his diaper for safe keeping, and then forgetting about them. It was always a surprise when changing him.
Starting to think about the last thing he remembered, Jim recalled sitting on the couch and quietly watching tv after arriving this morning. The girls were still asleep, and Nile seemed to be content to doze a bit longer in his crib. So, Jim had some free time to relax and eat other people’s food while he watched tv and texted one of his girlfriends.
At one point, Jim had started to feel a bit strange. He’d signed off with his girlfriend wondering if he should go to the bathroom, when the feeling suddenly got worse. Running to the bathroom, Jim lifted the toilet seat and hunched over, wondering if he was going to be sick. As he stared into the clear water below, the feeling just kept getting worse and worse, making his vision blurry, until he finally blacked out.
Jim looked around as the memories came back to him. he seemed to be sitting on some kind of purple rubber plain. There was a curved edge on one side and a big pit on the other. Crawling towards the pit, Jim saw a huge pool of water down below that was help within white walls. Getting a sinking feeling of recognition, Jim glanced around at the rest of his surroundings.
Towering walls covered in blue wallpaper with green outlines of fish. A white ceiling that was as high as the sky with a simple light fixture that shown like the sun. behind where Jim lay on what he was starting to realize was Milly’s training toilet seat on the adult toilet, he saw the shower curtain that matched the walls with its blue base, it’s fishes much more colorful. The sink soared above his view as a porcelain monument. He was still in the bathroom! And he couldn’t have been more than 3in tall!!!
Just then, Jim heard footsteps out in the hall, someone was coming, someone BIG!!! Jim cowered on the rubber training seat, still laid out on his belly with his head overlooking the bowl. He wasn’t sure what the right move here was. Did he want to be found and maybe get help but also risk being tortured by the girls that honestly didn’t like him very much. Or should he hide and wait for their mother to get back, even if that was a few days from now since it was still Saturday, and she wasn’t due back till Monday night.
Jim heard the steps stop right outside the bathroom door, and he swore he could see the knob starting to turn. He had to react!!!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mary shrink (UN: shayna01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mary shrink has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235425-Unaware-Shrinking-Curse/cid/2923466-The-First-Day-of-Your-New-Life