*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Diana
  2. Head to the source of the problem
  3. Rough day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235985-Small-problems-at-Grimwall-High/cid/3016298-Diana
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2235985
Ready fellow freshman to embark a journey of small proportion of size? No? Too Bad.
This choice: Dianan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Diana

    by: CMwrite
Far away, right next to the towering doors, wearing a blue short sleeve blouse, loose jeans, and grey converse shoes, was none other then Diana Grams herself. Alex felt extremely nervous on the spot as he can see how massive Diana is, she was tall already before, but now she is massive as a great mountain. Unfortunately for Alex, this "mountain" is capable of moving as she has her sights on the very shrinking device that shrunk him. Several things about all of this made Alex scare, for starters, he's still far from the remote that Diana might unknowingly step on him before she stands over the device. The next thing that made Alex worry is that Diana might unknowingly walk to the device that might shrink her as well if she messes with the remote. The last thing is that Diana might take the only thing that can help Alex back to normal size and leave him behind once she is done with whatever she is doing in this classroom. All of those things made Alex decide to get to the remote more than ever as he didn't want things to get more difficult for him than it is. It was a race between a moving Diana and Alex, and sadly, Diana has the sheer size advantage over Alex that she can cover much of the floor with just a few steps.

Alex ran as much as he could, wishing he was more atheletic than he is to get to the remote faster while feeling the ever growing booming steps made by Diana far behind him. Alex didn't want to know how close Diana is as he knows its only a matter of second for her before she is nearing him. Her shadow slowly, yet greatly, covers the floor near Alex as the booming steps can be felt shaking his world violently as he struggles to keep running. Try as much as he can, Alex fails to understand that it will take him five minutes of walking to get to the remote, which was about maybe half a foot or less for him to get to the remote. For Diana, she only took maybe ten steps before she is already nearing where the remote is... and Alex.

Alex sees that the whole area around him grew increadibly dark, making him sweat in fear as he looks up after hearing a low rumble above him. He panics as he can see the bottom sole of Diana's converse looming above him, descending with great speed as it slams into the floor, missing Alex thankfully, but creating a strong force that knocks Alex back quite a bit. Alex groans as he felt himself flying back, not noticing that Diana unknowingly knock him closer to the remote, which all he would have to do is climb it and he'll be hanging on the remote. But it was too late as Diana takes two small steps, standing over the remote as Alex sees her converse shoes standing beside the remote. A low rumble can be heard as Alex watches Diana's gigantic body squating down and reaching for the remote. Alex panics as he watches the gigantic girl's hand wraps around the remote and lifts it up, leaving Alex on the floor as Diana stands back up. Alex tries to shout for the gigantic classmate, but it was also too late as she stands at full height and her focus is on the remote.

Alex can watch high above him as Diana is seen fiddling with the remote, examining it as she presses some buttons. Alex can't tell what the she's thinking as she keeps her usual stoic calm expression while looking at the remote. All Alex can hope for is that Diana doesn't made the same mistake as he did and shrinks herself.

Soon, the loud voice of Diana can be heard high above as Alex hears Diana saying....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CMwrite (UN: cmwrite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CMwrite has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235985-Small-problems-at-Grimwall-High/cid/3016298-Diana