*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235985-Small-problems-at-Grimwall-High/cid/3028034-Did-someone-try-to-mess-with-my-project
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2235985
Ready fellow freshman to embark a journey of small proportion of size? No? Too Bad.
This choice: "Did someone try to mess with my project?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"Did someone try to mess with my project?"

    by: CMwrite
"Did someone try to mess with my project?" Diana spoke to herself, tapping her foot as she looks around the room to figure something out of how the device got on the floor. You, on the other hand, was panicking as your body is bouncing up and down from the shaking cause by Diana tapping her foot. It was a simple action for Diana, but a tremendous quake generator as it was impossible for you to stand and move. All you can do is be force to listen to the titanic classmate as she talks to herself. "Door was lock, so only way in is for someone to break in here.... yet no signs of force entry." Diana says as she looks around the room. "If the person wanted to destroy my hard work, they would have done a better job than this." Diana says as she presses some buttons. "Maybe someone tried to steal it.... but then why leave it... unless...." Diana stops her tapping finally as she looks around the room again, before scanning the floor. "Hmm...." Diana presses more button on the device and pop up a screen for her to look. "Says here, power level is at..... 98%... someone foolishly mess with my work...." Diana says, sounding a bit annoyed and upset as she say those words instead of her normal stoic tune. She looks around the room and floor again, but sees nothing, not thinking to look right next to her shoe as she scan the floor.

Diana says nothing as she thinks to herself before she finally spoke. "If someone was here, and foolishly temper with my project, you have best reveal yourself to me at once, or else things will not be favorable to say the least to you." Diana makes her order. "You have approximately five minutes to stand by my foot for me to spot you." Diana says as she places her hands on her waist. "If I don't see you in front of my foot by the time, I'll either hypothesize you either are still hiding from me, are not in this room, or are far smaller for my eyes to see." Diana says, scratching her nose a bit. "If its the former two, then you have forfeit any chance of me might willingly restore your size and are wishing to be permanently stuck at whatever size you are at. If its the latter, then I'll at least spend a few minutes examining the designation I demanded with a magnifying glass in hopes to spot you. However, if I can't spot you, then I'm afraid I must treat you as a lost cause, as I would rather continue performing my project then waste time with looking for the possibility that someone is stupid enough to mess with technology they don't fully grasp the potential themselves." Diana says as she pulls out her phone, with a timer on the screen. "Begin reaching the destination now." She says as she presses the start button.

You were glad that the destination is thankfully by her foot, as that's where you exactly at. All you had to do is wait a few minutes, or seconds as Diana can be seen glimpsing her foot once in a while, and just wait for Diana to see you. All you can hope is that once she sees that its you, she'll be generously return you to human size. Afterward, maybe you can ask her on how in the world she built a shrink ray. The being said, you also hope she's not going to be mad of you touching the device when she was gone. If there is one thing you know about Diana through the few times you interacted with her, she takes her projects very seriously.

A few minutes has past, with maybe two minutes left to spare. You have been standing at the spot Diana demanded, with her barely looking down to the floor and is more fixated on the size changing remote. You sat down as you see that Diana might not look until the five minutes are up. Though, that quickly change as you hear a loud "Hmm" high above you. You look up, wondering if Diana spot something in the device, but then see she is in fact looking past the remote and to the floor, about right where you're at. You got up and immediately began waving at her, wanting her to pick you up and examine you to see that you shrunk. After a few second, that's kind of what happen as you watch the titanic classmate squatting down. Her shadow engulfs your whole area as she is closer to the ground, her stoic expression gazing at you before she finally moves one of her hands towards you. You got very scare when you see her hand reaching to you, with both a thumb and index finger stretching out, ready to clamp your body down. You got scare that you try to run, but it was too late as two walls of fingerprints press on your body and you slowly felt a g force like feeling as Diana starts to stand up, with you pin between her fingers. After a while, the feeling slowly slow down, but the terrifying feeling of a gigantic being looking at you soon takes over as you look and see Diana's lavender eyes staring at you. You were getting scare as you hear Diana sounding extremely skeptical of your presence, as it seems you are very small indeed that she needs a magnifying glass to examine you closer. One of her eyes grew in size behind the glass tool as she looks at you more, seeing you in greater detail.

"Mediocre appearance, poor physical attributes, large amount signs of being intimidated of my presence alone and not including the sheer size difference, faint familiarity due to some physical meeting in just the past few days." Diana says with a deadpan tune, "Alex Wells, I should have guess it was you that stumble to my project." Diana says with no emotion as continues to examine you like a interesting shrunken lab rat, while you can't tell if you should feel a bit insulted by the way the titanic classmate describe you or be somewhat glad that is the only way she knows its you. That being said, you still are a bit scare of Diana, as now you are in her hands, and she knows you were the one that mess with the device, but you can't tell what she is thinking.

After a few seconds of examining you, Diana spoke...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CMwrite (UN: cmwrite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CMwrite has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235985-Small-problems-at-Grimwall-High/cid/3028034-Did-someone-try-to-mess-with-my-project