*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235985-Small-problems-at-Grimwall-High/cid/3193558-Testing-the-limits
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2235985
Ready fellow freshman to embark a journey of small proportion of size? No? Too Bad.
This choice: Trying out the shrink remote's size altering capabilty  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Testing the limits

    by: CMwrite
You got very nervous as you watch your massive classmate move her hand to the tape recorder and presses recording, speaking loudly enough for the thing to hear her.

"Test log number 12, I'm now conducting live experiment testing on a student as said student manage to shrunk himself to a size approximately of 1/10th of a inch, smaller than I had anticipated while using less power on my device than I expected." She spoke, with what she says next makes you really scare of what she is planning to do. "As such of this discovery, I shall perform more size altering to the subject as I must now need to know just the full capability of the device to make sure if their is a limit of how much the subject's body can alter or if his current size is about as small as he currently is." She says looking at the device as she press some buttons before aiming it right at you. "If what I'm guessing is right, subject should dwindle at a fraction similar to how he shrunk to, from 1/10th of an inch to 1/100th of a inch. Waiting for device to charge...." She says as she keeps her aim at you. You on the other hand didn't like the idea of shrinking any further than you already are. One tenth of a inch is scary enough, especially when next to one of the tallest girls in the whole school, but shrinking more to one hundredth of a inch, that's too much for you to handle. You got so nervous of the thought and try to run from the spot, Diana still keeping her aim at you. "Subject is trying to flee from the spot to avoid getting hit..... adorable." Is all she says as she sees the remote finishes charging before firing the familiar beam at you. You didn't even ran that much before the beam engulf your whole body.

Diana waits for the remote to stop firing before turning it off, keeping an eye of where she blast you. Grabbing the magnifying glass, she leans over to examine the spot. As she looks at the spot where she hit you with the beam, she talks out loud for the recorder to hear that her calculations.....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CMwrite (UN: cmwrite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CMwrite has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235985-Small-problems-at-Grimwall-High/cid/3193558-Testing-the-limits