*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning of the Endo
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2237258-Endosomatophilia-World/cid/2936428-Beginning-of-the-Endo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2237258
Shrink to an inch in size and explore the insides of people you know.
Chapter #1

Beginning of the Endo

    by: SuperKirby2
You are Lucian Smith, a 20-year-old scientific prodigy. You have black hair, pale skin, and an average body build.

It’s a bright, clear summer day in your suburban hometown, and lots of people are outside, enjoying the pleasant weather. You, on the other hand, are in your bedroom - which doubles as a personal laboratory for your unusual experiments. Putting the finishing touches on your latest invention (also your ONLY invention), you wipe some sweat from your forehead with a confident smile.

“I’ve finally done it!” you exclaim. “My magnum opus is complete...the Shrink Ring!”

Gently scooping up the metallic ring, you place the artificial jewelry on your right ring finger and tap on the green gem with your left pointer. The result occurs nearly instantly - the world around you quickly enlarges until you stop at a new height of one inch.

“It works!” you cheer. “For once, I created something that actually works!!”

As a precaution, you check to ensure that the ring was downsized with you, and luckily you find it still on your finger. Giving the gem another tap, you find yourself and your little device growing back to normal just as fast as you had shrunk.

Just then, an idea pops into your brain. If you use the ring to become small enough, you could explore a girl’s body on the inside! You always were interested in human anatomy, and now’s a great time to test the limits of your ring-shaped triumph!

But who’s going to be your test subject?

Trina Smith: your 49-year-old mother. She has a nice, toned body and is as caring and loving as a mother can get. She knows of your interest in science, and might be willing to help you with your inner-body experiment...so long as you aren’t hurt.

Alice Smith: your 19-year-old sister. She has a fairly slim build and never excelled in science, but her energetic, positive personality suggest that she might allow you to explore her body.

Emi Thorns: your 21-year-old, Asian girlfriend. She has a slim body, but her gentleness and charm are what really attract you to her. Exploring her body could be fun...

Ms. Goldfinger: your 38-year-old redhead teacher from your days in high school. Tall and serious, she might let you go inside her body...but you’d better keep your trip academic!

(Please run additional characters by me before adding them.)

You have the following choices:

1. Trina, your mother

2. Alice, your sister

3. Emi, your girlfriend

4. Ms. Goldfinger, your high school teacher

5. Other characters

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SuperKirby2 (UN: superkirby2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SuperKirby2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2237258-Endosomatophilia-World/cid/2936428-Beginning-of-the-Endo