*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2237263-Emma-Sleeps-Over-KO-Story/cid/2939352-Ive-got-some-new-perfume-Sleepy-Spray
by Jess
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2237263
An interactive F/F story where you invite a friend over and put her to sleep for some fun.
This choice: "...I've got some new perfume to try out." (Sleepy Spray)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

"...I've got some new perfume..." (Sleepy Spray)

    by: Jess
"Well while you're here I've got some new perfume to try out."

"Are you wearing it now?" Emma asks. She leans forward to get close to you. As she sniffs the air around you, you look back at her. You'll tell her in a second, but you just enjoy having her face this close to yours.


"You smell great." she remarks.

"Thanks." you chuckle "but I'm not wearing it yet."

You pull out a small spray bottle. It's unlabeled so she doesn't know what hit her. With luck, when she wakes up she'll have no idea what happened. You hold the bottle away from you and spray her once. She takes a whiff and smiles.

"Oh that's a... good..."

Emma keeps mumbling as her eyes glaze over. She wobbles slightly before collapsing in front of you.

The plan actually worked! You have Emma unconscious and all to yourself.

The first thing you do is:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jess (UN: jhanson98 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2237263-Emma-Sleeps-Over-KO-Story/cid/2939352-Ive-got-some-new-perfume-Sleepy-Spray