*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240537-Marco-Diazs-Shrunken-Adventures/cid/3228383-Other-story-paths
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2240537
Marco Diaz gets shrunken while surrounded by the "BIG" girls in his life.
This choice: Other story paths.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Other story paths.

    by: G-Breaker
1. Mother's Day: Marco teaches Star all about Mother's Day and Star doesn't seem to understand how Marco explains it. She also doesn't seem to have a close bond with her own mother. And now, when Queen Moon comes to visit them on earth, Star and Marco spend the day with their mothers. However, when Star has an argument with her mom, her anger makes her wand backfire on her and accidentally shrink her and Marco. Now they must get the attention of their unaware mothers and find a way to fix Mother's Day.

2. Sleepover - Girls Only! That was what Marco heard when he invited Ferguson and Alfonso over on the same night that Star had a sleepover with Jackie and Janna. When the boys weren't allowed in, Marco thought they could sneak their way in by "borrowing" Star's wand and making themselves invisible. Instead, they were teleported and shrunken to the size of insects in the middle of the girls' slumber party.

3. Adventures in Babysitting - When Marco is tasked with babysitting his baby sister, Mariposa, and Meteora by himself, things don't go well for him after they wander into a stray portal that he left open. Marco then follows them into Hekapoo's dimension where he's in his muscular adult form and Mariposa and Meteora are in their teenage forms. However, it looks like this time, Marco is the little sibling as he finds himself shrunken to the size of an ant for some odd reason and must now get help from his gigantic little sister and her friend before they step on him.

4. Marco's Tiny Adventures - Marco gets a toy mini-submarine from his cereal in the mail. And when he takes it to school, he shows it to Ferguson and Alfonso. They wish the could fit in it and Glossaryck grants their wish by shrinking them down to size and putting them inside of it, and then uses his magic to shrink the sub down to the size of a fly. Now the boys can explore the school and the gigantic girls around them.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mother's Day.

*Noteb*
2. Sleepover.

*Noteb*
3. Adventures in Babysitting.

*Noteb*
4. Marco's Tiny Adventures.

5. Other story paths.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240537-Marco-Diazs-Shrunken-Adventures/cid/3228383-Other-story-paths