*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240537-Marco-Diazs-Shrunken-Adventures/cid/3433688-Welcome-to-The-Mystery-Shack
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2240537
Marco Diaz gets shrunken while surrounded by the "BIG" girls in his life.
This choice: Gravity Falls.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Welcome to The Mystery Shack!

    by: G-Breaker
Marco made a big mistake by playing with Star's wand when she warned him how dangerous it was. As a result, the wand magically teleported him to a new place that was very different from his house (in more ways than one).

"Ugh. Well, that was a bad idea," Marco groaned. "Okay, Star. You were right. I should've-" Marco suddenly lost his train of thought once he noticed something very odd about his surroundings.

"Wait. This isn't my house," Marco observed in confusion. "Where am I?"

Marco quickly realized that Star's wand must've sent him somewhere very different from his house. But that wasn't the only thing about it that concerned him. He saw a lot of mundane objects all around him, but the strangest thing was that everything looked a lot bigger to him than it usually would.

"What's going on here? Why does everything here look so big?" Marco questioned anxiously.

Once he got a good look at the place, he saw the walls decorated with souvenir T-shirts, snow globes, and other kinds of knick-knacks. There was also a register on a desk in front of him, convincing Marco that he was sent to some sort of gift shop. In that store, everything towered miles above him. The furniture, the souvenirs, everything was gigantic. Marco soon realized what happened to him.

"Oh no! I shrunk!" Marco exclaimed. He instantly regretted playing with Star's wand. From what he could tell, the explosion from her wand, shrunk him to at least 1 or 2 inches tall.

"Oh man! This is bad! I knew I should've left that wand alone! STUPID MARCO!" Marco panicked, slapping himself.

He then tried calming himself down to think of a new plan. "Okay. Okay, Marco Diaz. It's no big deal. You can find a way out of this. You always do."

STOMP!

As Marco tried to figure out his next course of action, he heard a very loud noise in the distance. The noise was so loud and booming that it shook the ground below him and caused him to fall on his back.

"Whoa! What was that?!" Marco shouted. As he felt the ground shaking, the shrunken boy suddenly saw a large figure coming toward him.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mabel Pines.

2. Wendy Corduroy.

*Noteb*
3. Pacifica Northwest.

*Noteb*
4. Candy Chiu.

*Noteb*
5. Grenda Grendinator.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240537-Marco-Diazs-Shrunken-Adventures/cid/3433688-Welcome-to-The-Mystery-Shack