*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240537-Marco-Diazs-Shrunken-Adventures/cid/3483819-Heart-in-the-Queen-of-Darkness
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2240537
Marco Diaz gets shrunken while surrounded by the "BIG" girls in his life.
This choice: Heart in the Queen of Darkness.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Heart in the Queen of Darkness.

    by: G-Breaker
It was another lovely day and Mewni Castle and Star and her parents had been called away on urgent royal business, leaving Marco Diaz alone in the castle with the royal guard. Living in Mewni Castle was often a thrill ride for Marco since he moved in, but without Star around, there wasn't much he could do. At least he wasn't completely alone.

Marco wandered through the halls of the castle aimlessly, wondering if he could find something exciting to do without his favorite rebel princess around. He walked through the hall until he noticed the Butterfly family's magical advisor, Glossaryck, running around like a dog with a bottle of gray magic elixir in his mouth.

"Seriously, Glossaryck? Again?" Marco said in annoyance.

"Globgor!" Glossaryck spouted. With a sigh, Marco chased after the intellectually-disabled entity until he managed to catch him in his hands.

"Gotcha!" Marco had a hard time getting him under control, but was able to grab the potion bottle out of his mouth. "Come on, Glossaryck. You really shouldn't be playing with potions. Who knows what they could do to you."

While Marco knew he wasn't listening, it did feel good to give him a lecture for once. Before he had a chance to read the label on the bottle, however, Glossaryck bit Marco's wrist and forced him to release his grip.

"Ouch!" Marco shouted in pain. He flinched as the canine-like wizard ran away from him and, in the process, threw the potion bottle in the air, causing it to spill its contents all over him. "Ahh! Oh no!" The gray elixir quickly covered Marco's entire body, giving him a slight tingling sensation. At first, it seemed like it had no effect on him, but then, Marco began to feel the potion working its magic.

"What the? What's happening to me?!" Marco panicked.

To his shock, the potion's magic spread all over his body and clothes. Soon enough, his entire point of view began to change as the space around the hallway increased. The ceiling looked like it was moving higher above him as the walls slid further and further away. As his eyes got closer to the floor, Marco quickly realized what the potion did to him.

"Oh no! I'm shrinking!" Marco screamed. He slowly continued diminishing in size fearing that he might shrink into nothing. Fortunately for him, the shrinking eventually stopped with him reduced to what he estimated was at least five or six inches tall.

"Oh man! I wanted a little bit of excitement while Star wasn't around, but this isn't what I had in mind." Marco complained. He then looked at the empty bottle next to him on the floor and read its label.

"Hmm. Shrinkius Dinkius elixir. Capable of reducing anything to incredible size. Not safe for use on Non-Mewman victims." Marco thought about what it said and assumed that meant there could be some consquences involved, like there usually is with Mewman magic.

"There must be a way to reverse it here." The now-shrunken Marco Diaz looked at the other side of the bottle hoping to find a way to undo the potion's effects. "Let's see. Elixir's effects are temporary when applied to Mewmans. No known cure has been found for afflicted Non-Mewmans. Oh come on!" Marco stomped in annoyance seeing nothing else helpful on the warning label.

"It figures something like this would happen to me." He sighed with exasperation as he accepted his new predicament and walked away from the bottle through the enlarged pathway.

From Marco's new perspective, he felt more like a mouse wandering the halls waiting for someone big to come and step on him. But even with his reduced size, there were still a few things for him to be happy about. "Wow. So this is what the world looks like to bugs." Marco marveled. "Maybe being tiny won't be so bad. I guess it beats being bored in here."

Marco thought he could see a bright to his current plight until he heard a loud, booming noise in the distance. "What was that?!" he shrieked.

His joy quickly vanished once he heard the noise growing louder and saw a large shadow in the distance. It looked like the one of the guards was coming and at his new height, Marco figured he'd probably look like a bug to them.

"Uh oh. I'd better find a place to hide." Marco turned around the corner and avoided detection as the guards came his way. He might've managed to evade them, but he wasn't prepared for what lied ahead of him.

*STOMP*

"Waaah!" Right as Marco ran that way, a large foot stomped right in front of him, coming very close to squashing him flat and knocking him on his back. "Hey, what the heck!" Marco looked in surprise to see what loooked like a large rabbit blocking his path.

He was pretty confused until he realized it was someone's bunny slipper and looked up to see who it belonged to. But then, he gasped in shock once he saw who it was.

To Marco's horror, the person towering above him was none other than the former queen, Eclipsa Butterfly, wearing her pink pajamas as she looked down at the tiny boy at her feet. "Hmm? Now, what do we have here?"

Marco backed away as Eclipsa squatted down and looked at his tiny form with a cheerful grin on her face. "Marco? Is that you?" Eclipsa said, giggling.

"Uh, yeah. Hey Eclipsa." Marco replied nervously.

"Oh-ho-ho dear! Look at you! How did you get so teeny tiny?! You look like a little doll!" Eclipsa laughed in amusement, much to Marco's dismay. "Now come here, you adorable little man!" The former queen reached her right hand to pick the tiny boy up, forcing Marco to try to get away from her.

"Oh no!" Marco yelped. He tried to flee from her, but Eclipsa easily caught him in her grasp. Her fingers wrapped around his minuscule body as she tightened her grip on him with only his head and arms sticking out from the top of her closed fist. Eclipsa then stood back up with the tiny boy in her hand as she lifted him up to her face.

Marco winced in her grip once Eclipsa's smiling, pudgy face took up his whole field of vision. "Oh my. Hello there, little one!" Eclipsa teased, playfully tickling Marco with her finger. "Aren't you just the most adorable little thing!"

Marco quickly got tired of being treated like a doll and pushed Eclipsa's finger away. "Okay, enough!" Marco shouted. "I'm not a toy, Eclipsa! It's me, Marco!"

Eclipsa chuckled. "I know, sweetie. Don't be so defensive. What happened to you, Marco? How on Mewni did you ever become so small and cute?"

"Kind of got mixed up with Glossaryck and a magic potion." Marco answered. "Now, Eclipsa, if you could just call Star's family back here to help me get big again, I'd really appreciate--" Marco was interrupted once he saw Eclipsa covering her mouth holding back her laughter. "Uh, Eclipsa, are you listening to me?"

Eclipsa responded with a small chuckle before bursting out laughing. "Get big again? Oh Marco, why would you want to be big again when you're so tiny and cuddly like this?! You're so adorable!" She started nuzzling him against her soft cheek, which, while feeling very pleasant and nice on him, made him feel a tad uncomfortable.

Releasing him from the nuzzle, Eclipsa held the tiny boy freely in her open hand. "I think I like you better like this. Let's go and have some fun, shall we little man?"

Eclipsa then held Marco tightly in her hand and deposited him into her pajamas' breast pocket. She patted him until he was nice and snug in there and proceeded to walk back to her bedroom. Marco felt Eclipsa's footsteps in her pocket and worried greatly of what she had in store for him.

Marco poked his head out of her pocket and looked at her head above him, which looked a lot bigger from her pocket. "Come on, Eclipsa." he pleaded with a nervous smile. "Can't you just help me get back to normal and then have some fun with me? We could have a tea party or something."

But Eclipsa only giggled playfully as her massive face looked at the shrunken boy in her pocket. "Oh, now what fun would that be, little friend?" she asked in an amused, and rather eerie, tone. "We can do so much more than just a simple tea party when you're the size of a little doll. And besides...," she grabbed Marco out of her pocket and dangled him by his hoodie in front of her face. "...it's been so long since I played with something as cuddly as you since I was a little girl."

Marco blushed nervously as Eclipsa lowered him towards her lips. He feared she was going to eat him when she brought him closer to her smiling mouth until she pecked his face with a gentle, loving kiss that made him blush even harder. Eclipsa smiled mischievously at his blushing face and then put him back in her breast pocket.

All the 6-inch boy could do now was sit back and enjoy the ride as Eclipsa brought her new little friend to her room for her so-called "fun". After the kiss, Marco started to think that maybe being Eclipsa's plaything wouldn't be as bad as he thought it would. If she was that gentle when she found him on the floor, there was a good chance she might not be as evil as everyone says she was. He might just have a good time with her. At least, he hoped he would.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240537-Marco-Diazs-Shrunken-Adventures/cid/3483819-Heart-in-the-Queen-of-Darkness