*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Harem, But at What Cost?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241323-Erotic-Shrink-App-Visual-Novel-Parody/cid/2971756-Harem-But-at-What-Cost
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Echo
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2241323
After rescuing a spirit, she gives you a power to form your harem while you're 2 inches!
Chapter #1

Harem, But at What Cost?

    by: Echo
You had a very normal life. Well, if you could count being around girls with massive breasts. Yes, from your childhood friends to your own sister-in-law, there was no escaping it. You are enrolled in Ichisakura Academy, which was ranked within one of Top Three Academies in the whole country to have large breast sized girls. So obviously, that was a problem. It wasn't hard to talk to the girls. It's hard asking out girls who have breasts the size of beach balls! So yeah! You were a bit of a loner. At least there were guys at the school, but we're not focusing on guys.

You live with your older sister-in-law, Risa. She is, what you can describe as, a drill sergeant from Hell. She always waked you up early so you could get ready for school. Probably because she works at your school as either a health and physical education teacher, as well as the school nurse. That doesn't mean you both hated each other. You both had a good relationship as a family. Again, hard to talk to her since she has those huge melons!

Anyhow, you were walking through the park, thinking about who and how you were going to ask a girl out without getting nervous about their breasts. Suddenly, you heard a small kitten meowing. You looked around to find a black kitten stuck on one of the tree's branches. How it got up there was a mystery, but you did know you had save it. You approached the tree and slowly climbed up, making sure you didn't startle the cat. Slowly and carefully, you picked up the kitten and carried it to the ground.

The kitten looked oddly bizarre. It had black fur and light green eyes. On its forehead was a weird looking yellow Wi-Fi symbol. It was wearing a red collar around its neck with a golden bell and a red ribbon around its tail.

"You are the cutest thing I ever saw!" You said. In all seriousness, the kitten was adorable.

"Why thank you human!" The kitten replied, sounding like a child.

"WHAT THE-?!" You yelled out as you tripped and landed on your back. The kitten then began shinning brightly and then faded away, revealing what you believe is her human form. She looked like she was around 8 or 10. Her hair and eyes were the same and the tail stayed, but there were some obvious changes. Her red ribbon was on her head now. She was wearing a black halter neck dress with a cape that was red on the inside. A small ribbon was tied on her collar with two bells. One of them had that weird Wi-Fi symbol on it.

"First time seeing a spirit huh?" The girl spoke. "My name is Shami."

"(Y/N)." You replied, standing back up.

"Thank you again for rescuing me from that tree." Shami said. "As a token of my appreciation, I will grant you any of your fantasies!"

"What's the catch?" You asked. "Usually there's always something bad when it comes to wishes."

"Well, you do lose a bit of your height." Shami answered.

"How much?" You asked again.

"Until you're 2 inches." Shami replied. Anything you want for the cost of your size. This could be your only chance you could actually ask someone out, but who could it be? There were so many girls at your school that it was difficult to choose only one. There was only one way to decide...and it seemed a bit greedy.

"So....I guess I want my very own harem...." You said, embarrassed from you said. Your left wrist suddenly became a bit heavy. You looked down to discover a chrome watch, possibly a Samsung.

"When that beeps, it means that there's an event playing." Shami explained. Suddenly, there was noticeable difference in your surroundings. Everything around you seemed bigger........EVEN SHAMI! She really wasn't kidding about the whole shrinking thing! You could even see under her dress and it looked like she wasn't wearing any panties! You couldn't even utter out a word. All you could do was stare up at her and blush.

You then heard something beeping coming from your new watch. You looked at the watch, which not only told the current time, but something was written on it. "Spiritual Snack". Your eyes widen as you figured what that meant for you. You slowly looked back at Shima who now had a hungry look on her face.

"I guess I could use a little snack." Shami said as she licked her lips. Your legs were completely frozen as her ginormous hand descended upon you and picked you up by your shirt collar. Shami then opened her mouth and slowly brought you closer. Her warm breath wrapped around you like a sauna. Her large tongue welcomed you inside and pulled you into her awaiting maw. Her mouth closed and began tossing you around, sampling your flavor. You could barley see anything. Her huge tongue kept smacking you around, your whole body was covered in saliva, and you could hear Shami moaning with delight as she continued to savor you. It soon stopped as her tongue brought you closer to the back of her throat. You didn't know what to feel at this point.

Whether it was fear or curiosity. With one push from her tongue, you were sent down her throat, towards her stomach. Her esophagus squeezed and pulled you further in. You could hear her heart beating as you pass by slowly. Eventually, you were dropped into her stomach. All you could see was red flesh around you. A drop of what you think was stomach acid landed on your arm, but didn't even hurt. That was a relief. Though, it would take time getting used to being so small.

"I'll let you out in a few minutes. Till then, I'm taking a nap." Shami's muffled voice said. Your surroundings then shifted to its side, causing you to fall over. Luckily, the stomach was pretty soft like a water bed. You decided to get some sleep too and allowed the sound of her heart and stomach rock you to sleep.

*A few minutes...*

You woke up to see something familiar. Your ceiling!

"It was just a dream." You said to yourself. "That felt too real." As you sat upright, your eyes widen again from what you saw. YOU"RE STILL SMALL! That means this harem thing could still be on! You noticed that your sister-in-law was sitting next to your bed. Purple hair and matching eyes, white lab coat over a white sweater, black skirt and lightbrown stockings, obviously pissed. Yep, it was Risa. You thought she was big before, but now she was massive!

"Care to explain why my step brother is the size of a paper clip?" Risa asked in a bold tone.

"Good morning to you to." You replied sarcastically. "If I told you, you wouldn't believe me."

"Believe what? That you magically teleported back home and shrunk down just to peek under me?" She replied. Now it felt like those stereotypes to where the main character does it on accident.

Risa let out a sigh and then said, "Forget it,__________________________________________
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Echo (UN: mariosonicfan4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Echo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241323-Erotic-Shrink-App-Visual-Novel-Parody/cid/2971756-Harem-But-at-What-Cost