*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241323-Erotic-Shrink-App-Visual-Novel-Parody/cid/3388975-Its-the-weekend-so-youre-lucky
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Echo
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2241323
After rescuing a spirit, she gives you a power to form your harem while you're 2 inches!
This choice: "It's the weekend, so you're lucky."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

"It's the weekend, so you're lucky....

    by: Karsakiri
Risa let out a sigh and then said, "Forget it, It's the weekend, so you're lucky. And I don't want to waste my time also" She stood up by didn't know that she had given you a great view of her large rear butts. You stare at it secretly with your eyes wide open as if hypnotized. While your cock started stiffing, luckily(?) you're now only 2 inches tall. Your cock is small until she couldn't notice. Suddenly some ideas had run out into your minds

"I've gonna take a bath. Stay here and don't do something lewd" Risa ordered you with a sharply serious voice.

"Hey! What about me, Risa-nee?! I would like to take a bath too!" You said to her with a louder voice so that she can hear your words clearly. Suddenly, you had let your pervert idea out and asked her "Why don't we take a bath together?"

"Oh~ How dare you. Do you want some strict lesson more than this?" Risa glared at you suddenly with a scary expression on her face. Just the thought of being scolded again made your heart beat faster. You heard the sounds that her cracking her knuckles and fists then she bend herself lower down towards you to speak to you with her billboard size face clearly while her large purple eyes focused on you especially "Stay here and be a good little boy. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am!" You nodded your head in agreement even though you were trembling like crazy because of her intimidating look and lust from bathing in her warmed sweets winds from her mouth and every humid from her saliva had washed your little body, the scents from her oozes made your cock throbbing like crazy! As it was eager to shoot some 'liquid' into Risa's humongous mouth.

Suddenly, you started hearing a beeping sound. It was from the watch! The message from the screen said: Caring and Skinship by Lovely Sister!

The light had shone from the screen lighter enough to make you blur for a second.

When it's faded...

"Jeez! Can't help if you still insisted..." She said like she...Or something had changed her mind "Stay still after I finished with my clothes. I will carry you with me later"

Rise stand up and started unbuttoning her shirt, exposing the upper part of her glorious. You were amazed as you didn't know it would end like this. Can't help, but you started drooling while watching the strip show from your sister-in-law. Later she was taking off her bra. You're also decided to do the same by starting to take your shorts off. As she grabbed her bra's hook and pulled it off and threw it aside. Her breasts were exposed for a bit as it was free from their jail, you stared at them with your mouth wide open and the blood start flowing towards your crotch.

You noticed that her boobs are big and beautiful. Her skin is so smooth and soft. and you could see the sweat on her body. They would look sweetly and charmingly like honey. Then she took off her skirt and panties revealing her lower region that was covered with a patch of her forest pubic hair that she's always taken care of by making nicely trimmed. Your eyes followed her white panties that slide down from her creamy shapely long legs until it's out of her beautiful toes.

Meanwhile, you wish Risa would throw her panties and cover your little insignificant body with her white fabric full of musky and odors scents from her womanhood.

Finally, both of you are completely naked in front of each other. Like Adam and Eve and this house is your Eden. A little different from the myths is Your Eve is so huge! Bigger than you could imagine with her breast and ass bigger than you thought when they doesn't hide in her dresses anymore. Your sister-in-law is standing there with her arms crossed. She looked down at you and bent her knees and picked you up with her large thumb and forefinger around your waist.

"Alright, I've got you. Try to not move. Cause I don't want you to slip out from my breasts and got crushed by my feet accidentally" Rise warned you as she plugs you between her humongous breasts after you nodded to her warning. Now you're inside the warm embrace of Risa's cleavage. It felt heavenly! Your penis grew even larger as it was surrounded by Risa's bountiful bosom. Your balls are touching her body tightly. It feels so good! You are just lying down, while the front part of your body lying pressed closely to her porcelain skin and enjoying the softness of her juicy breasts.

"Hold still. I'm will start walking" Risa said as she walked forward while carrying you between her breasts with one hand. She slowly walks while looking at your face and occasionally caressing your hair or back. Her tits were swaying gently to the rhythm of her steps.

You could feel how much they were heavy with milk contained inside each of her mammaries. Even she doesn't pregnant before. But, you were sure that she could lactate if you could squeeze them. With your lust, you wanted to caress them more with your own hands and suck them until it's dry when you have a chance to return to your original height. Surely, she would be might get mad at you and instantly punish you. Even though you're just a tiny thing of 2 inches, compared to your size. her tits are triple size or bigger.

But, that's won't stop you from your fantasies pervert about her in many ways.

After a few minutes, she carried you into the bathroom. She still kept your tiny body between her valley while Risa started to prepare for a bath. She locked your body with her one arm then use another hand started to fill the water with hot water and then pour the showering powder. It takes not much time until everything is ready.

"The bath is already boiling, so shall we start our bath?" Risa blushed for a moment while looking down at you. Suddenly the screen on your smartwatch had light up with the beeping sounds again. At this time, it showing...

1. Growing Risa's body bigger: It will make Risa feels extremely horny. But the condition that makes her body start growing bigger is you have to cumming inside her.
2. Expanding some parts of her body: It will expand Risa's breasts or her round ass just only you choose.
3. Ask her to use you as her loofah: Risa will accept this idea and she will let you explore every part of her body while you scrubbed by her.
4. Summond someone to join in a bath with you and Risa: You wanted to create a harem, so this time you can summon any girls that you know to have a bath with you and Risa.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Karsakiri (UN: arnon113 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Echo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241323-Erotic-Shrink-App-Visual-Novel-Parody/cid/3388975-Its-the-weekend-so-youre-lucky