*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First day at Martinez, Anderson and Roberts
  2. A New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241680-A-Shrunken-Intern/cid/2973739-First-day-at-Martinez-Anderson-and-Roberts
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2241680
A tiny, malleable guy attempts to navigate life and an internship at a law firm
This choice: First day of your internship  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

First day at Martinez, Anderson and Roberts

    by: Alistair
Looking up at Isabella from your window sent you into a panic, you had totally forgotten it was your first day!
You rushed to your closet and pulled out the shirt, tie and trousers that your sister had taken you to buy a few days ago and rushed to pull them on quickly.

You had just finished pulling on your trousers when there was another knock at your door, Isabella was lightly tapping on the side of your apartment with her foot.
“Hi, um... Anthony? Are you home, because we’re going to be late,” her soft spoken voice was soothing, and calmed your panic.

Just as you had gotten on your clothing and was fixing your tie, you heard her huff in confusion and began to hear the booming sound of her foot shifting, she was getting ready to leave!

You rushed out of your door, hair still a mess and tie in hand, undone. By this point Isabella had turned around and was in the process of taking her first step away from your apartment. You looked towards her massive ass, confined in a formal skirt which her cheeks strained against, sway from side to side as she began to walk away.
“Isabella! Wait up!” You cried as loud as you could, hoping that she could hear you down here.

“Huh?” Isabella heard a voice, but wasn’t sure where it had come from. She turned and looked in the general direction of the voice calling out to her, not fully registering that it was you who called out to her.

You were stopped in your tracks as the shadow of Isabella’s right foot covered you, and you could only let out a small, barely audible yelp as you were crushed under the toe of Isabella’s high heel.

Luckily for you, Isabella heard both your scream and a small squishing sound as her foot impacted, and she grimaced as she pieced together what had happened.

“Oh no, sorry Anthony, didn’t see you there,” she frowned and gingerly lifted her foot off of you, to reveal your crumpled form, flattened but not stuck to her shoe. Your trousers and shirt were dirty and lightly torn, but you popped back into shape relatively quickly.

“Sorry Anthony, you took so long that I thought that maybe I was at the wrong apartment. I really should be more careful with little guys like you but I just don’t have any experience...” she trailed off as she caught sight of your clothes and her frown deepened and you could see tears welling up in the corners of her eyes. “Oh and your clothes too, I’m so, so sorry Anthony. Please tell me you have another set of clothes? We’re already going to be late so I’d rather not have to explain why your clothes are torn and dirty as well.”

“Yeah I have a change of clothes, luckily I decided to buy a few sets of clothes for this job,” you sighed before rushing back into your apartment to change. Your first day was not off to a good start, but at least Isabella seemed caring enough to be genuinely upset that she stood on you. Hopefully most of the women at Martinez, Anderson and Roberts would be as considerate as her. On some level, however, you knew that wouldn’t be the case.

You quickly pulled on another set of clothes that you had set aside for your next day at this internship, but they would have to do for now. They looked similar to what you were already wearing, but you weren’t picky about clothing.

Rushing back out of your door, you quickly locked it before hopping onto the awaiting palm of Isabella. She raised you towards her soft face, emerald eyes trained on you with a flash of concern in them. Her plump lips were curled into a sheepish smile, still obviously feeling guilty from stepping on you, before remembering that you two were running late. She rushed out of Greentower Apartments towards her car, her speed jostling you in her hand, but she managed to keep her hand steady enough to prevent you from falling.

Climbing into her car, Isabella gently lowered you into the cup holder and started the car. As she sped off towards Martinez, Anderson and Roberts, it was only around a ten minute drive.
You and Isabella chatted during the drive, although Isabella was clearly distracted by the prospect of being late on the first day.

Before long you had arrived at the office building. Looking up to it as Isabella rushed towards the building, you remembered that the offices for Martinez, Anderson and Roberts was on the third floor.
Isabella rushed past the security desk, clearly too stressed to notice a security guard saying hello, before pushing onto the elevator.

Stepping off the elevator on the third floor, Isabella rushed towards the receptionist, only to stop herself before almost crashing into Diane Martinez, one of your new bosses, and the person who you were currently late to meet with!

As Isabella steadied herself, you looked towards Diane, who’s blue eyes were trained on you with a look of irritation, most likely for being late. She was standing, hands on her wide hips, tapping her high heeled foot in annoyance. Her ponytail bounced as she shifted her head to look down at you, exuding the same level of annoyance she had just displayed at Isabella, showing that neither of you would be getting away with this failing on your first day without her ire.

“And just where have you two been? You are fifteen minutes late, not a good look on your first day,” Diane said flatly.

“S-sorry ma’am. It’s just that I accidentally stood on Anthony so he had to go change before we could leave, it’s not hi-“ she was cut off by Diane.
“No excuses, and don’t you try to take the blame off of him, you are both late, so you’ll both have to make up for it. I don’t want any more slip ups from either of you today, understood?” You both nodded as she fumed. Clearly Diane was a woman who hated seeing her staff not giving 100% in her eyes, you made a mental note to not disappoint her again.

“Since you are both late I won’t have time to give you a tour of the facilities, so you’ll just have to pick it up as you go. I can’t have a tour eating into the time you’ll be spending on the work you’ve been assigned today,” she gazed down at you, and you stood as upright as you could on the unsteady surface of Isabella’s palm, both shaking with stress and slick with a thin layer of sweat, attempting to look as professional as possible. She continued. “Anthony, I’ll tell you your assignment first...”

You listened intently, not wanting to get any of this wrong on your first day, considering you were already on thin ice by the sounds of it.

1) “... you will be working with me today, I’ve got a meeting with a client and I’ll need you to take notes for me, I’ll need you to keep them as detailed as possible since this is a high profile client and we cannot afford to get any details wrong with their case.” Diane plucks you from Isabella’s hand and leaves immediately to go meet with this client, hopefully you’ll be able to keep up and not disappoint your new boss.
2) “... you have been assigned to work with Mia Anderson. She was the only partner to vote against taking you on so you’ll need to impress her. She is in the process of building a case that you should be interested in, it’s a class action lawsuit on behalf of a group of tiny workers who say they were taken advantage of by their boss.” You are taken to Mia’s office, who is currently at her desk pouring over notes. You’ll need to work incredibly hard to impress her, considering she seemed to look down on you as a tiny in your interview. You had to wonder why she of all people had taken on this case, she didn’t seem the type to fight for tiny rights.
3) “... you’ve been assigned to join Olivia Roberts in court. You’ll be expected to help pull documents as she needs them, and observing how she carries herself in court should help give you an idea of what the trials that we take on function like.” Your breath gets caught in your throat as you get handed to Olivia, a vision of beauty. She leaves the office to head to court with you, and you get to watch her work her magic in court.
4) “... while I’m out meeting with a client, you and Isabella will need to do some research for a case that most of the practice is working on. I’ll have one of our first year associates oversee you two.” She beckons over a familiar face to you, Rebecca Lewis, your high school bully, and new coworker.
5) Diane assigns you to do something else (Writers Choice).

You have the following choices:

1. Meeting with Diane’s client

2. Aiding Mia

3. Joining Olivia in court

4. Research with Isabella and Rebecca

5. Another assignment

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alistair (UN: allyboy1351997 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alistair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241680-A-Shrunken-Intern/cid/2973739-First-day-at-Martinez-Anderson-and-Roberts