*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241680-A-Shrunken-Intern/cid/3034843-Blind-Date
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2241680
A tiny, malleable guy attempts to navigate life and an internship at a law firm
This choice: Blind Date  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Blind Date

    by: Alistair
You remembered that one of your family members had set you up on a blind date, you must have forgotten to put it on your calendar, and you immediately started to get nervous.
You hadn’t been on a date since your third year at university, with your first and only girlfriend, Tara Jones.
Tara was someone who the thought of still scared you slightly. The relationship had been great in the beginning, she was everything you could want in a girlfriend, smart, funny, kind and hot as hell. The problems arose as she got more comfortable around you and started to push for you to participate in certain kinks that she had that you definitely were not on board with...

You shook the thoughts of your ex from your head, you couldn’t dwell on Tara if you wanted your date to go well today. You decided to distract yourself from your nervousness by going and picking what you would wear, although your limited wardrobe made that a pretty quick job. You eventually settled on a nice shirt and jeans, to keep it casual.

Pacing around the room nervously, you remembered that you had a bit of time before the date. So you decided to spend the time trying to remember who exactly it was that set you up on the date, since you knew nothing about the woman you would be seeing.

Who set you up?

1) Your mom set you up on this date, so you are a little concerned at who in her airheaded mind would constitute a good match for you. Your date was going to pick you up at your apartment so at least you wouldn’t have to worry about getting to we’re the date is taking place.

2) Your older sister, Katherine, in an act of uncharacteristic kindness, set you up on this date. Part of you hoped that this maybe showed she was turning a new leaf and would maybe actually start to treat you like a brother instead of something for her to amuse herself with, but you had a sneaking suspicion she had a ulterior motive with this. You’ll have to make your own way to the date though, Katherine wasn’t that considerate.

3) Your eldest sister, Sarah set you up on the date. You trust Sarah more than anyone else so you think that she’ll have picked out a good match for you, even if she can occasionally be a little too trusting. Sarah is taking you to the date personally so you will hopefully be able to ask her a few questions about the mystery woman before you get there, although you aren’t sure whether she’ll answer any of them.

You have the following choices:

1. Mom’s Mystery Woman

2. Katherine’s Uncharacteristic Kindness

3. Sarah’s Date Setup

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alistair (UN: allyboy1351997 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alistair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241680-A-Shrunken-Intern/cid/3034843-Blind-Date