*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241680-A-Shrunken-Intern/cid/3055661-Helping-out-Gabrielle
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2241680
A tiny, malleable guy attempts to navigate life and an internship at a law firm
This choice: Helping out Gabrielle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Helping out Gabrielle

    by: Alistair
You looked with a small amount of confusion as you saw the words “Help Gabrielle with college project”. It actually took you a few seconds to even remember who Gabrielle was. Then you remembered that Gabrielle was the 20 year old daughter of your landlady, Taylor Smith.
You thought it was strange that Taylor had asked for you to help her daughter out when she did, but you agreed in the hope that it would improve Taylor’s opinion of you, since she didn’t like you very much.

You moved to the couch to wait on Gabrielle arriving to pick you up. As you sat down you began to wonder why Gabrielle had even thought of you. You hadn’t ever spoken to her before, and had only seen her in passing. You wouldn’t have been surprised if someone told you she hadn’t been aware of your existence, so why you? Maybe Taylor suggested you? But that would make even less sense considering her low opinion of you. You shrugged, imagining you’d find that out when Gabrielle showed up.

*****

You were only waiting an hour or so before one of the sets of footsteps thudding past that you were so used to suddenly stopped outside of your apartment instead of continuing like all the others.

Looking out your window, you saw two feet in a pair of lime green flip flops. The toe nails were unpainted but looked like they were very well cared for.
There was a small toe ring on the second toe of the left foot, which was tapping impatiently. You also noted an anklet on the right leg.

“You coming out or what?” The voice of the bored sounding twenty year old called out. She sounded impatient, and you figured if you kept her waiting your chances of making a good impression with her, and by extension, her mom, would go down. So you figured you would best hurry and go out to meet her.

Exiting your apartment and locking the door behind you, you turned to face your landlady’s daughter, to find she wasn’t even looking at you.
Her disinterested face was focused on her phone, lips pouted as she concentrated on it and typed with a surprising rapidity considering she was only holding it in one hand. Her other hand rested on one of her wide hips, clad in a pair of short, lime green shorts, which left most of her long legs visible. On top she was wearing a purple tank top which strained against the massive swell of her chest.

Looking up at her as she typed on her phone and didn’t even acknowledge you for around a minute, you wondered why she seemed so impatient for you to leave you to leave your apartment so quickly if she was going to ignore you.

Seemingly finished with whatever message she was typing, Gabrielle tucked her phone into her bra and then looked down at you with an expression that almost looked like annoyed impatience, which confused you since she had spent the last few minutes keeping you waiting.

“Anthony, right? You guys all look the same to me so I just want to know it’s actually you and not some little perv checking me out,” as she said this she looked to the habitation blocks above yours and you saw several blurs of motion as your neighbours ran from the window, avoiding the intimidating giantess’s gaze. Her intimidation of your neighbours distracted you from your offence at her disparaging comment.

“Uh, yeah I’m Anthony, nice to-“ before you could finish greeting her, Gabrielle had already bent down and roughly picked you up in her hand, not completely crushing you, but compressing your malleable form enough that the air was forced from your lungs and you would have to be given the chance to reform before you would be able to breath again.
Bringing you towards her face, she smirked down at your partially crushed form. The fact that the first real smile you had seen this girl crack was immediately after crushing was a massive concern for you, and you briefly thought that maybe helping Gabrielle out wouldn’t be worth it, but you couldn’t really dwell on that thought as you were once again moving.
Gabrielle brought you around to her backside, towards the back of her lime green shorts. With some difficulty, she pried one of the back pockets away from it’s tight position against one of her butt cheeks and deposited you inside, letting go and immediately flattening your body between the fabric of her shorts and the unyielding surface of her massive backside, compressed inside the shorts.
You would have groaned with pain if you were able to inflate your lungs at all, her shorts were just so tight that just being in her pocket was physically crushing you.
Any illusion of your pocket prison not being able to get any more constricting was immediately shattered as Gabrielle took her first step. The butt cheek you were pinned against tensed, and the pocket on your other side was pulled and stretched as the jiggling mass pulled it in both directions, with nowhere else to go, it caved in on the tiny amount of space they you had around you. You screamed internally, and silently prayed she lived close by so you wouldn’t have to endure this for much longer.

Your prayers were sadly not answered as, after a few minutes of torturous, repeated crushing from her glutes tensing as she walked, you were suddenly and overwhelmingly crushed as she sat down. Your paper thin body somehow got even flatter than it was as Gabrielle’s full weight was brought to bare on it. The roar of a car’s engine confirmed your suspicion that Gabrielle was driving to get home. You mentally sobbed at the thought of spending even another minute under the pressure bearing down on you as Gabrielle manoeuvred the car away from Greentower apartments and towards her home.

*****

After an indeterminate amount of time, it was difficult to tell in your current world of constant pressure and a small amount of light filtered through the stretched lime green stitching that surrounded you, you felt the seemingly impossible to move fabric part easily as Gabrielle wormed her fingers down towards you, pinching around your head and painfully dragging you across the rough fabric to get you out.

Your vision blurred as you were moved faster than your eyes could process and then you were dumped unceremoniously onto a desk. Your flattened form meant that you couldn’t shift your focus from Gabrielle sitting down in front of you to look around at your surroundings.

As Gabrielle settled in place, her frown suddenly curled into a grin that left you very afraid of this girl’s intentions.

“So, you’re probably wondering what I need a little bug like you to help me out with...”
You couldn’t respond, and could only wait for this terrifying young woman to describe her intentions, and hope that your first impressions of her were wrong and that she wasn’t going to do something horrible to you.

1) “... For my project I want to show my teacher’s how useful you little things can be to us normal people to make ourselves look pretty. I think it’s a better job than you’d ever be able to do without us, wouldn’t you agree?” She plans to turn you into some kind of makeshift beauty tool (Could be a foot scrubber, makeup applier, etc)
2) “... I’m being tested on how well I can do designs when painting toenails, and I think that you would look great as a cute little design on either mine’s or mom’s toenail.”She plans to stick you to either her or her mother’s toenail and paint over you, trapping you under the varnish and adhering you to one of their nails.
3) “... This is where I come clean, I don’t actually have a project, but I did really need a new insole for my favourite boots. The last guy that had your apartment is great and all, but he can only support one foot, so I need another one. I’m sure mom can fill your apartment and come up with some story about where you went pretty easily.”

You have the following choices:

1. Becoming one of Gabrielle’s makeup tools

*Noteb*
2. Adorning a toenail

*Noteb*
3. Gabrielle tricked you, you’re her new insole

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alistair (UN: allyboy1351997 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alistair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241680-A-Shrunken-Intern/cid/3055661-Helping-out-Gabrielle