*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241680-A-Shrunken-Intern/cid/3371701-Sarahs-Licensed-Admirer
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2241680
A tiny, malleable guy attempts to navigate life and an internship at a law firm
This choice: Legal Assistance  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sarah’s Licensed Admirer

    by: Alistair
“I need some help...,” Sarah shuffled nervously in her seat, clearly whatever trouble she was in was something she wasn’t comfortable talking about, even with you. “You know, legal help.”

“What sort of legal help?” You inquired, beginning to worry that Sarah had gotten herself into some kind of trouble with the law.

“Well, it’s… sorta…” Sarah trailed off as a faint blush reddened her cheeks. “You know what, it’s probably easier if I just show you…”
With that, Sarah stood off and rushed through to the bedroom she and Vicky shared, leaving you alone with your spiralling theories of what could be wrong.

It didn’t take her long to return with a small wrapped box in hand. Based on the postage stamps plastered to the side of it, you figured she likely received it in the mail this morning.
Dropping onto the couch, the impact shaking the table you were standing on enough to cause you to almost lose balance, Sarah let out a defeated sigh before sheepishly opening the box lid.

You sharply inhaled in apprehension as you watched your sister reach in and retrieve a suspicious tan bra. It was largely featureless, and looked absolutely enormous from your perspective, in order to fit her rather busty frame. She was grasping one of the straps between two fingers, almost as if she was disgusted by it and was holding it at arms length.
You felt a sinking feeling in your stomach since you were pretty sure you knew where this was going.

“W-what’s with the bra, Sarah?” You inquired, although you were pretty sure you already knew the answer to your question.

Without answering, Sarah set the bra down on the opposite side of the box from you, blocking your view of the mysterious article of clothing. She reached into the box again and pulled out a thin stack of papers, one of which appeared to be a handwritten letter. Clearing her throat, Sarah began to read.

Dearest Sarah,

“You do not know me, and my name is unimportant, for all I wish is to dedicate myself in service to you. Ever since I laid my eyes on you on one of your sister, Katherine’s livestreams I have wanted nothing more in this world.

“I know that there could be no greater purpose in my life than providing you comfort, and to ensure that remains the case until the end of time, you will find a filled out usage license application form, only requiring your signature. Simply sign it and take it to the nearest C.T.C registry, and you will be making my dreams come true.

“If you desire me to take a different form than the one I have chosen, you can find a can of Full Length and the solvent that I have provided in the box as well. I simply ask that you do not allow me to return to my “normal” form, that is the one stipulation I have placed on the usage license application.

“I hope that I can grant you the comfort you deserve,

“Your property.


As your sister trailed off, having finished reading the letter, you stood there, dumfounded.
“Wow…” you didn’t know what to say.

“I know, right,” Sarah sighed, her cheeks still flushed with embarrassment. “There’s no return address, and even the license application has the guys name redacted, he’s clearly already gotten this thing filed with the C.T.C and they’re just waiting on my signature to make this official. I couldn’t send him back to his family if I wanted to! Anthony, what do I do?”

“Hmmm, it is a tough one. With no return address the only place you could really send him would be the C.T.C, but honestly I wouldn’t advise that. It’s highly likely that he’d just get auctioned off, or “donated” to a benefactor of the C.T.C,” you mused. “I’m also a little dubious as to whether he is actually here of his own choice. The letter couldn’t have been written by him, so someone either helped him, or sent him here against his will, but it’s not like we can make him reform and ask him without opening you up even more for a legal challenge if he did actually not want to be reformed.”

“I never even considered that. So now I have to consider whether I’d be reducing an unwilling participant to nothing but an object, as well as worrying about legal trouble? This is great, just great!” Sarah flopped backwards onto the backrest of the couch with her head in her hands. “Why did this have to happen to me?!

You were a little surprised that your sister had not only not considered that this “admirer” could be here against his will, but that she seemed to be way more concerned about any small amount of legal trouble that she could get in than his well-being. You chalked it up to her just being surprised and overwhelmed, as that was the only rational explanation in your mind for her uncharacteristically self-centred behaviour.

“So, what are my options?” Sarah sat forward again and looked to you for advice. “How much trouble could I get in for not using him?”

“Depends on whether he has officially registered the license with the Centre or not. If he has then you are legally obligated to make a decision in the next few days. If you’re found to be holding him here for too long and not using him while you’re stalling you could get in trouble,” Sarah paled at your explanation and you saw a faint wetness in her eyes as she started to panic, so you decided to try and reassure her. “B-but, he might not have officially registered it! And if you go to the Centre with him they’ll ask you to make a decision there and then. If you sign you’ll get to keep him, if you don’t want to then he’ll be taken away and probably assigned an owner who is more willing.”

“So you’re telling me that if I don’t go to the centre with him right now, I’m taking a gamble with whether the C.T.C already knows about this?” Sarah lamented. “I need to go and sign this then! I cannot risk getting charged with this sort of thing, it could impact my job!”

“Wait, calm down Sarah! We have options,” you tried to reason with your sister, who was quickly becoming hysterical. “We can try and appeal with the C.T.C, try and get his details and contact his family. You don’t need to use him right away! He’s a human being, you can’t do this to him!”

“I don’t WANT to do this! But I don’t feel like I have a choice!” Sarah exclaimed, seeming very hurt by your accusatory tone. She took a deep breath, calming herself. She stood up and began to pace back and forth. “Listen Ant, I know you are passionate about tiny rights, and believe me, I am too. The one thing going through my mind right now is what I’d do if you were in a situation like this. But this could affect my job! I can’t risk it.”

“I’m sorry I exploded at you like that,” you sighed. “I just can’t in good conscience advise you to sign it so rashly.”

“I know, I don’t blame you,” Sarah smiled reassuringly down at you, before turning her attention to the bra that was laying on the table.
She picked him up and began to inspect him as she paced.
“Imagine if we were spending all this time agonising over the legalities of this, and he just ended up being some little perv who wanted to get close to me,” Sarah chuckled melancholically to herself.

You laughed nervously at her “joke”. You knew that Sarah didn’t likely intend it in this way, but that exact line was uttered by many women to justify their treatment of tinies. You had even been on the receiving end of it once or twice, most notably when you ended up plastered to a phd student’s ass at university and she decided to leave you there. That particular “misunderstanding” had cost you three weeks of class time and kickstarted your decline in grades.

As you finished reminiscing about your own misfortunes, you glanced up and saw a look in Sarah’s eyes that told you she had made a decision…

1) “I’m going to sign it,” Sarah said, her brow furrowed. She continued, cutting off your reply. “As much as I hate it, I can’t risk getting in trouble for this. If you really want to help this guy out, then we can look into it, but I need to look out for myself first.”

2) “I’ve decided to-“ Before Sarah can speak, the door opens and someone enters, who is it? And how do they react to Sarah’s “admirer”?

3) Sarah refuses to sign the license, or something else happens (writer’s choice)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sarah Legally Owns a Tiny

*Noteb*
2. An Unexpected Arrival

*Noteb*
3. Sarah Refuses (or Writer’s Choice)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alistair (UN: allyboy1351997 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alistair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241680-A-Shrunken-Intern/cid/3371701-Sarahs-Licensed-Admirer