*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241680-A-Shrunken-Intern/cid/3060778-Sarahs-Unexpected-Visit
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2241680
A tiny, malleable guy attempts to navigate life and an internship at a law firm
This choice: Sarah, your oldest sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sarah’s Unexpected Visit

    by: Alistair
Staring up into the smiling face of your oldest sister, Sarah, your anxiety immediately subsided. She was one of the few people in the world you trusted one hundred percent to never harm you intentionally, and be careful enough around you that events where she did it accidentally were exceedingly rare.

“Hey Sarah!” You shouted excitedly up to her, happy to see your oldest sister and best friend, before turning to close your door behind you.

“Hey Anthony,” Sarah’s reply came through, booming out from behind you.

After turning to close your door behind you, you turned back to notice the worn, white sneakers that you noticed earlier seemed to be fidgeting... nervously?
Looking up past the white socks, you took in the sight of her casual blue jeans and white tank top underneath a loose fitting pink and blue flannel shirt. Her shirt was loose enough to hide the fact that the outfit was straining in places against her curves, inherited from your mom. In fact, apart from having blonde hair instead of Deborah’s black hair, Sarah could easily be mistaken for a twenty years younger version of your mom.

The shifting of her feet made you think something was up, so when your gaze settled on her face you scanned it for any signs of something being off. Her soft blue eyes met your gaze, tired from the long shifts she had told you she had been pulling all week at the hospital, but also containing a hint of nervousness.

“What’s up Sarah, everything ok?” You tilted your head sympathetically, immediately protective over your sister even though most of the time it was her taking care of you.

“What?.... oh yeah, no, nothings wrong. I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out? I’ve got today off and Vicky‘s out jogging, so we’d have the apartment to ourselves.” You could tell she was hiding something, but shrugged it off and decided to play along, hoping she’d tell you what it was later on. The mention of Vicky not being there also caused you to sigh with relief, as much as you knew Sarah was deeply in love with her girlfriend, you always got the impression that Vicky didn’t like you very much. She had never explicitly told you as much, but she always seemed very standoffish and short with you.

“Sure Sarah, I’d love to hang out.”

Sarah smiled warmly at you, before bending down and gently picking you up. After Sarah deposited you on her shoulder, you grabbed a few strands of hair to keep yourself from falling, even though Sarah had practically mastered the art of walking with you on her shoulder in a way that minimally rocked you.
Looking up, you saw several of your neighbours looking out of their windows, staring at Sarah, who hadn’t noticed their prying eyes. You shot them daggers, which made several of them move away, although several of them didn’t. You didn’t have much time to worry about it, as Sarah was soon rushing off towards her apartment, moving much faster than she normally did, which compounded your feeling that something was off.

A short elevator ride later and you were in front of the door of Sarah and Vicky’s apartment.
Quickly opening the door and entering, you were greeted with the sight of the beautifully decorated apartment, it’s cerulean blue walls pairing beautifully with the white furniture. The living room was centred around a coffee table in the middle, which Sarah quickly crossed the room and placed you down on.

As Sarah sat down on the couch across from you, the nervousness on her face only seemed to have grown now that you two were alone.
“So I need your help with something, and I’m a little embarrassed to be asking, that’s why I said I just wanted to hang out with you earlier, sorry for lying,” Sarah’s sheepish expression told you she genuinely did feel bad, which only made you want to reassure her more.

“Hey Sarah, it’s fine. Just tell me what you need and I’ll do it,” you reassured her, which caused her worried face to soften slightly.

What does Sarah need you to help with?

1) “I need some help... you know, legal help.” She or someone she knows needs legal assistance.

2) “This wasn’t exactly how I wanted to tell you this, but I’m planning on proposing to Vicky... only issue is that I’ve lost the ring in here somewhere, can you help me look for it please?” Sarah needs you to check the places she can’t reach for the ring she is planning on proposing to Vicky with.

3) “I need you to-“ “-I’m Home! My stupid insole ripped so I had to cut my run short”. Sarah is suddenly interrupted by an irritated Vicky coming home before she can tell you what she needs help with.

You have the following choices:

1. Legal Assistance

*Noteb*
2. Hunt For the Missing Ring

3. Interrupted by an Irate Vicky

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alistair (UN: allyboy1351997 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alistair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241680-A-Shrunken-Intern/cid/3060778-Sarahs-Unexpected-Visit