*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You Remember That You Have Plans
  2. A New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241680-A-Shrunken-Intern/cid/2973749-You-Remember-That-You-Have-Plans
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2241680
A tiny, malleable guy attempts to navigate life and an internship at a law firm
This choice: You remember you have plans  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You Remember That You Have Plans

    by: Alistair
As you finish brushing your teeth, you remembered that you had plans with someone today, but you still couldn’t remember what they were.
Walking out of the bathroom now as you had finished in there, you decide to check your calendar to shed some light on what exactly it was you had planned today.
You hoped it was something you’d find fun and wasn’t anything like helping your mom out with something, you didn’t get many free days and it would look like you would be getting even less after your internship starts.

Glancing around your apartment as you walked towards the side of the room where your calendar was hanging and you briefly thought that it would maybe be a good thing if you had no plans, it was a bit of a mess.
Glancing at your calendar...

1) You groaned as you realised that you had to have lunch with your dad, Jack, and your stepmom, Helena. Though it would probably be more accurate to say that the lunch would be just with Helena though, since you doubted you’d get much conversation from your dad… (RESERVED)

2) You groaned as you realised that, you assume in some insane lapse of judgement, that you had agreed to help your mom organise her wardrobe. You weren’t sure exactly why she thought you would be any help whatsoever, or why you even agreed to it, but you couldn’t back out now and she would be here soon. Sighing, you sat down and waited on her to arrive.

3) You realised that, while you didn’t have any plans throughout the day, you had been invited over for dinner by Bonnie and Violet, your neighbours across the hall. You didn’t know them overly well, but this would be a good opportunity to get to know them better. Violet was also studying for a culinary degree at college, so you knew that the food would be excellent.

4) You remembered that you had promised your landlady, Taylor, that you would help out her daughter, Gabrielle, with a project for her college course. She was studying cosmetology so you weren’t exactly sure what she expected you to help with, as well as finding it strange that she had asked you to help considering that you had never even seen her daughter, never mind spoken to her. In the end you agreed because you figured it would help improve Taylor’s opinion of you since she didn’t seem to like you very much after finding out you are an aspiring lawyer.

5) The note in your calendar isn’t entirely clear, so you spend some time figuring out exactly what it means (Writer’s choice).

You have the following choices:

1. Lunch with your stepmom and dad (RES)

2. Helping out your mom

*Noteb*
3. Dinner with your neighbours

4. Helping out Gabrielle

5. Unclear plans

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alistair (UN: allyboy1351997 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alistair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241680-A-Shrunken-Intern/cid/2973749-You-Remember-That-You-Have-Plans