*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2242730-Ready-For-Action-Ryder-Sir/cid/2982594-Rocky-was-sorting-the-buckets-he-had-given-out-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2242730
Paw Patrol story. Ryders secret wish to be mounted by one of his pups finally comes true.
This choice: Rocky was sorting the buckets he had given out for collecting water for the fire  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rocky was sorting the buckets he had given out ...

    by: iminthewrongfandom
Ryder is cleaning and sorting buckets with Rocky, loading the buckets ready to be used again, suddenly Ryder sees something in one of the unused buckets. Ryder blushes bright as he picks up the plastic phallus. "where did you get this Rocky?" was all Ryder could think to ask as he dropped the adult toy. "that plastic thing? what is it?" Ryder stopped, he had no idea how to answer the simple sounding question." Well, what it is... its, something that’s used to make people feel good..." Ryder had never thought he could blush more if he tried. "can I try it to feel good?" the innocent little gray pup had no idea what Ryder had meant and Ryder thought he was going to faint imagining Rocky stretched around something so thick Ryder could barely get his fingers around its girth, something that was easy double what Ryder was able to get to when he was hard. "well, its not that easy" Ryder stammered out trying to his "you can have a go, if you like and then I can see how to do it" suggested the pup. Ryder looked down at the toy, he had never been that brave to try something like this and the idea of doing it in front of Rocky bordered on maddens but also sent a thrill through him just thinking about it.

"Ryder...?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 iminthewrongfandom (UN: thewrongfandom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iminthewrongfandom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2242730-Ready-For-Action-Ryder-Sir/cid/2982594-Rocky-was-sorting-the-buckets-he-had-given-out-