*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No Pup is to Big
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2242730-Ready-For-Action-Ryder-Sir/cid/2982075-No-Pup-is-to-Big
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2242730
Paw Patrol story. Ryders secret wish to be mounted by one of his pups finally comes true.
Chapter #1

No Pup is to Big

    by: iminthewrongfandom
No job is to big no pup is too small... Ryder has always believed his team could do any job they were set, so much so that Ryder was confident enough to set them there tasks, then loose himself stealing glances at them as they would work tirelessly. Ryder would sometimes get flustered watching his dogs work but knew how much trouble it could get him into if he acted on these feelings.
Today had started the same as any other, the team had just finished another rescue in Adventure Bay, daring Danny X's latest stunt had nearly burned down a house and yet he never seemed to get more than a stern telling off...
By the time the pups had got back to the lookout Ryder knew they would be spending the next while cleaning, sorting and getting ready for the next callout.

As the story continues we see Ryder helping:
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 iminthewrongfandom (UN: thewrongfandom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iminthewrongfandom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2242730-Ready-For-Action-Ryder-Sir/cid/2982075-No-Pup-is-to-Big