*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2242730-Ready-For-Action-Ryder-Sir/cid/2982669-Zuma-was-away-from-the-most-of-the-action-pumpi
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2242730
Paw Patrol story. Ryders secret wish to be mounted by one of his pups finally comes true.
This choice: Zuma was away from the most of the action pumping water to help, now relaxing.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Zuma was away from the most of the action pumpi...

    by: iminthewrongfandom
Ryder had finally finished cleaning and sorting the pups and there vehicles, he would need to get them some food soon but first he wanted to check how the pups had been doing, the only pup he hadn’t seen was Zuma who had gone inside and sat in front of the tv almost as soon as they got back. Ryder walked in and sat next to the chocolate labrador he could tell there was something on his mind. "What's wrong Zuma?" was all it took to make the pup look away and blush. "well, it's kind of embarrassing..." Zuma began, he explained that after he connected the pump to the water tower to send more water to Marshall's firetruck, he stayed behind to make sure nothing went wrong. While he was there he saw Alex, another of the towns accident prone regulars. At some point in his day Alex had apparently decided the animals he called the Mini Patrol would be cold without some form of clothing. Zuma blushed and Ryder couldn’t help feeling the same way as Zuma described the boy standing in front of him asking about the five missing animals wearing his clothes. Zuma could no longer hide the uncomfortable way he was lying, as he turned taking the weight off his genitals Ryder could see how swollen his sheath looked. The sight causing Ryder’s already tight underwear to feel more constructed as he felt himself growing to full length. "I think i liked seeing him like that" Zuma continued but Ryder was too lost in his imagination to really hear him. The most embarrassing part of the whole situation so far had been seeing Zuma’s sheath and knowing that even though he wasn’t yet at full length he was clearly bigger than Ryder between the legs.
a quiet yip broke Ryder out his daydream as he looked over again. "Ryder would you..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 iminthewrongfandom (UN: thewrongfandom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iminthewrongfandom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2242730-Ready-For-Action-Ryder-Sir/cid/2982669-Zuma-was-away-from-the-most-of-the-action-pumpi