*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 3
  2. other
  3. The beginning of the end
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243683-RezeroIF-Deathswap-bodyswap/cid/3151174-3
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2243683
read the bigger description because its to much to put here also feel free to add more
This choice: 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

3

    by: Descole
A strange wave of tranquility shook Subaru's body as he stood in nothingness. It was the best way to define his state of mind, as he was too contorted to establish coherent ideas: moments ago, after tasting the bitter steel of death, his senses had been nullified under the dark cloak of pain and his reason had been reduced to the inescapable understanding of his end. It was a completely adrenaline-blinded prospect, so it seemed fuzzy and distant to him, like a dream he'd just woken from and couldn't remember clearly.

When Subaru's eyes cleared again, he finally noticed that he was in an unknown wasteland. It was neither hot nor cold, the wind was dead and the colors available to his eyes were cluttered in a latent and insipid monotony. From start to finish there was nothing but green, framed only by a lonely sky that didn't inspire any sense of urgency or harbor any form of aerial life. From the uncompromising and perfect blue it had, it seemed that no rain or snow had ever came from it.

Subaru blinked slowly, and by sheer instinct he got up from the chair he was in. And the very act seemed to awaken his mechanism of self-awareness, because just then he noticed the long whitish strips in which the organic compounds that made up his new hair were embodied and the accentuated clothes that stood out above the slender and feminine figure that now it was attached to his neck.

Subaru's coordination stalled immediately and he collapsed painfully against the ground, noticing in the process how wide his waistlines were now, among other new physical qualities. There, lost in nothingness, he felt haunted by the despair of those who know they're to be future victims of death, for the profound incomprehension that plagued his body and mind was as voracious and insatiable as said fear.

"I-am I in heaven…?" he muttered to himself after several minutes of labored breaths. “And if that's the case, why the heck am I a girl? Have...I had a woman's soul all this time? Are you kidding me?!"

Subaru felt like the world was falling on him as he considered that possibility. It was a huge absurdity, but the same could be said of the rest of his situation, so considering it was inevitable for him. In his frustration he somehow noticed the insignificant detail that his lips were a bit wet because of a residual tasteless substance.

“Don't tell me…is this one of those strange stories where I reincarnate as a character from another world? But then why the heck did I have to be a woman?! " Subaru squawked with such a cute voice that he wanted to bite his tongue. "Who am I supposed to be?!"

You have the following choices:

1. Subaru notices there's strange book

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Descole (UN: descole at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Supmcsup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243683-RezeroIF-Deathswap-bodyswap/cid/3151174-3