*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chapter 3
  2. Chapter 2
  3. Chapter 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243758-Live-Love-Eat/cid/2994726-Chapter-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by T
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2243758
An 18 year old guy changes his lifestyle drastically.
This choice: Chapter 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Chapter 3

    by: T
July 12, 2019

It’s been about a month, and it didn’t slow down. You got into a cycle of ordering something new every night. You got a burger from Chili’s is about once a week, but ate at every restaurant on the list in less than a month. You even started ordering breakfast or lunch after your mom went to work.

You also got a job, and where else than McDonald’s. It paid more than other fast food places and you were definitely not working in retail. You got free food after every shift and evidently ate it on your break since it was free.

You got up from your bed and felt the same as usual. You get up and change your clothes, not noticing your new belly fat in the mirror. It wasn’t a lot, but definitely noticeable. You noticed it, but kind of put it to the back of your head; denying it was really happening. You’d been skinny your whole life, so you thought it would probably pass over... or something.

You had been working out, just not cardio. You’d been strength training your upper body as much as you could, just to get some kind of training in the off season. You had actually felt bigger than you ever had before... in more ways than one.

You were going out to dinner with your mom and grandma to a fancy restaurant for her birthday, and your mom got you a really nice outfit to wear. You pull up the jeans and instantly knew they weren’t gunna fit. You yank them up and try to button them, you do that and zip them after about 3 minutes. You look in the mirror and instantly suck in your belly, knowing if you don’t see it, it’s not there. The fact of the matter is, when your not looking it’s pretty noticeable. You put the shirt on, and it’s very snug. The bottom only goes down to your pants button and the sleeves are hugging your arms, but you chalk that up to working out.

You get to the restaurant with your mom, grandma, and brother. Your grandma asks your brother about how training camp is going and how he’s filling in for you until you come back, all while your scarfing down bread before the meal. Your grandma isn’t shy, and pointed out that she thinks your gaining weight, but you say it’s just the protein your taking or something and that you’ll be ripped by the season. The food comes and the waitress hands your mom and grandma chicken salads, your brother a grilled chicken sandwich, and you a large spaghetti and meatball dinner. You scarf it down over a 25 minute period or so, and finish it even before your mom does her salad. Your waistline is in pain from how hard your jeans were pulling, so you try to unbutton them. When you pull on the button, it instantly snaps off and hits your grandma on the table. You’re in shock as she picks it up and looks at it then looks at you. Your face gets red as you know what everyone at the table is thinking.

You get home and go to your room, back to the mirror. You try to suck in your gut, but you couldn’t. You realized in that moment you gained weight, but still put it in the back of your mind it would go away. You weren’t really that hungry, but said that your order tonight was going to be your last until after the season, because you really had to start getting serious about it. You told yourself this... every night... for the rest of the summer...

You have the following choice:

1. Chapter 4

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T (UN: silvertop69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243758-Live-Love-Eat/cid/2994726-Chapter-3